[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have to wait for THREE FUCKING WEEKS just because you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 284x177
>have to wait for THREE FUCKING WEEKS just because you're not a gook or an e-celeb

What the fuck?
>>
Gooks made the game

e-celebs are better people than you.
>>
Watched the streams, saw most of the game. Pretty garbage desu. Shorter, easier, and straight rips Bloodborne assets out the wazoo. Basically as disapointing as DS2 was.

Better off with any of the other 3 souls games.
>>
>>331891618
How is it possible to gather this information without actually playing the game?
>>
>>331891618
Because watching experienced players virtually speedrun it is a valid way of telling the length of the game.
>>
>>331891785
Not him but streams and playthroughs are usually enough to judge a game.
>>
>>331892175
this. i havent played games in years, just watch streams and can tell that everything is shit. its obvious
>>
>>331892175
This is an actual post made on /v/. Somehow I'm not even surprised anymore.
>>
Use this as a grace period to let the initial hype of it wear off. I was pretty upset at first too but on second thought after seeing what I've seen now I'm not even sure I want to fork over the money for the full retail price on release.
>>
>>331892389
How much is bamco paying you?
>>
>>331891618
Strange, I did the same and I thought it looked hype as fuck.
>>
>>331893823
>stream watching faggots are the same faggots who scream shill over literally anything
Why am I still not surprised?
>>
File: 1376454071599.png (276 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1376454071599.png
276 KB, 500x500
I hope I'm being rused and /v/ doesn't actually have kids that watch streams of games featuring exploration and trial-and-error gameplay before they've played it themselves.
You are making the game worse for you by taking away a major part of its appeal.
>>
>>331891479
Bamco are fucking terrible publishers and by far the worst thing to happen to the souls series.
This might be the first time I don't get the game on launch since DeS.
It looks pretty good, but enough stuff has already been spoiled without even intentionally looking for spoilers that it won't have that first playthrough feel regardless, and even if I had avoided the internet completely, a large portion of the playerbase would already know everything anyway.
I can't even imagine the kind of mentality that leads to this happening.
>>
>>331894079
A stream shows you:
- How the game looks
- How the game plays
- The levels
- The enemies
- The bosses
- The game's particular quirks
- Bugs
- The storyline and the ending

Add to that how the streamer itself usually make comments about how he feels the game, and you have a way to evaluate a game as good as playing the game itself.

Das3's consensus is not good. The Batman v Superman of 2016 videogame releases.
>>
>>331895005
And where is this consensus? As someone who has actually played it and isn't just a meme loving fuck looking for the next shitpost fuel, its probably the best in the series.
>>
>>331895246
>its probably the best in the series

>I didn't play Bloodborne
>>
File: rattle rattle rattle.jpg (9 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
rattle rattle rattle.jpg
9 KB, 184x184
>yfw mystery gooks of the forrest 2.0
>>
>>331895349
Says the faggot who didn't play DaS3, for the record I did play Bloodborne.
>>
>>331895505
Then you have terrible, terrible taste.
I bet you liked dark souls 2 too.
>>
>>331895349
Bloodborne is severely over rated. It does a lot of things better, but over all it's not on part with Demon's or Dark Souls.

Demon's gets points for being the progenitor of the series, and being unique and fresh. Dark Souls gets points for being much more streamlined, having a lot of quality of life changes, and having a genuinely lively and interesting open world to explore.

Dark Souls 2 was uninspired and trite, piggybacking off of the success of the previous games while adding virtually nothing of value to the series.

Bloodborne tried to go back to basics, but it was severely lacking in content. I hear the argument "muh chalice dungeons", but the chalice dungeons are some of the most uninspired and copy-pasted areas in the entire series, and often rife with horrible design decisions which make traversing them a literal chore. I like a lot of Bloodborne, and genuinely think it was better than DS2, but it feels like a step forward and 2 steps back. There is a distinct lack of weapon and build variety in the main game, and while the DLC did remedy this a bit, it still feels lacking compared to other games. My biggest complaint is that Bloodborne was too rooted in the -souls series. It could have easily been something amazing and unique, but instead it kept the leveling system, it kept the stamina bar, it kept the estus/grass healing methods. It could have been something awesome, but they just made it a reskinned watered down version of Dark Souls. That doesn't make it bad, but it makes it lesser.
>>
>>331895774
Says the faggot who passes judgement on a game before playing it. Your opinion literally could not matter less. DaS2 is shit btw.
>>
File: 1433555758400.jpg (21 KB, 399x360) Image search: [Google]
1433555758400.jpg
21 KB, 399x360
>>331891618
>>331892175
Do you realize that all the streamers who had the english version of the game could not stream past a certain point in the game?

You haven't seen the full game at all, you're just here to shitpost about it and get replies, just say it.
>>
>>331896260

I think its fucking hilarious because you got nip streamers streaming the entire thing, but the english guys aint allowed to because... reasons I guess?

I hate this trend where streamers get early access to promote the game. It's one thing to give a review copy to a website or youtube channel and they can release some footage and give a review a few days before the release date to generate hype, it's another entirely to give a streamer the entire game to play 3 weeks before the NA launch.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.