[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFR bZJXjWIA And I thought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: jammed alliance 2 jam edition.jpg (293 KB, 702x803) Image search: [Google]
jammed alliance 2 jam edition.jpg
293 KB, 702x803
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFRbZJXjWIA

And I thought FarCry 2 was bad
>>
>>331889402
>using guns in shit condition
>not hiring Speck asap
At least you didn't make another thread about Cück Souls.
>>
>>331889913
>80%
>shit condition

And it's not like I can clean them or that the guns are dirty; there's no such setting. I checked the .ini and everything.
>>
>>331890257
>80%
>not shit
>probably using them in burst or full auto mode too
This game isn't for you, plebbitor.
>>
>>331890443
If you weren't meant to use those modes, why would they put them in the game?

But anyway, the game is hard and has it's issues, but I can deal with everything but this.

>Dimitri can only repair one gun by like 5-7% every hour
>All the guns need repair

This cannot be.
>>
>>331891063
git gud, it is one of the best games of all time. I ve beat it at 12 with no issues at all and that is before the community patches with easy modo enhancements. casual as fuck.
>>
>>331891063
You don't know how to play the game, so just shut the fuck up, only the big boys can work full auto.
>>
>>331891202
>it is one of the best games of all time
Boy you're definitely not emotionally compromised at all. I'll totally take your evaluation of the game as gospel.
>>
>>331891325
I see, you want a thread to shitpost in all by yourself, then by all means, you got it.
>>
JA2 is too complex for you, play the new XCOM.

You're a dumb faggot.
>>
>>331891202
>>331891227
When I played this a decade ago as a kid, my big gripe was that no one, not even my 85 marksmanship custom merc, could seem to hit the broad side of a barn.

I don't remember the guns jamming too much unless they were the really shitty ones like the type 85.

Maybe it's because this is 1.13.
>>
>>331891325
I played it for the first time when I was 19 and it's clearly the best game in its genre at the very least
>>
>>331891325
That is the opinion of everyone who has a clue about the genre and vidya in general not just me. I told you a 12 year old can beat it so that makes you a literal retard.
>>
>>331891643
Vanilla as well as 1.13 a merc with 92-98 accuracy/marksmanship can hit with 95% with a m14 or similiar guns. Ruger mini hits about 85% of the time. Do you use snap shot or what? There is a few factors which affect accuracy but it is definately not hard to hit stuff unless you use a pistol or full auto mode on 20+ range.
>>
>>331891950
>Do you use snap shot or what?
Nah, I usually aim my shots using as much ap per round as possible.

Everyone still usually misses, but better guns, and mods have helped considerably in that regard.

But accuracy isn't the problem. It that none of my fugging guns wanna work.
>>
>>331892524
In 3 or 4 playthroughs and even in mods I never had that issue myself. Dunno what this crap is about. Always take care of your gear and your gear will take care of you.
>>
>>331891643
Had that problem as a teen when I first played the game. Solved it by using single shot rifles primarily and taking consistent potshots, missed for a few hours or so of game time but after that everyone was shooting reliably.

On another note, how the fuck do I progress in 1.13? Am I to make a bee line for the northern mining town? The town with the airfield is impossible to hold what with the counter attack actually being real in the mod.
>>
>>331894331
What I did to handle the Drassen counterattack was to place all my mercs in a prone circle formation on the sweatshop roof, bait the enemy into climbing, then take them all out as soon as they got up.
>>
>>331894564
Hmm, I'll keep that in mind. I'm a little adverse to using such a gamey strategy, but I might have to. I really want to play through the mod but I just cant get my feet square.
>>
>>331895773
Some advice from things I learned while playing:

Keep 1 or 2 multiple saves, in case of screwups.

Vehicles can carry your items. Use backpacks, Holsters, and LBE's wisely, and they can carry a ton more than they could normally.

And be wary when traveling the roads. Ambushes can fuck you up something fierce, pic related.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.