[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Helle /v/ I've come here to ask for some help: I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: WooW.jpg (344 KB, 638x426) Image search: [Google]
WooW.jpg
344 KB, 638x426
Helle /v/

I've come here to ask for some help:

I've heard that you can download and play the oldest version of WoW for free. Does anyone know if this is true and if so, where can I download this mod of WoW? Thanks.
>>
>>331865739
>>/google/
>>
>>331865803
I've tried, no succes. Only those "play for free to level 20", but that is not what I'm looking for
>>
>mod of wow
>>>/trash/
>>
>>331866004

If you are too stupid that you don't even know what to search then you are either underage or a shitskin.
>>
>>331865739
download wow/1.12.1, play on any private server with a matching version?
>>
>>331866336
He does sound like he's 12.

That being said, most people here nowadays do.
>>
Look up Wow private servers, and put in which ever patch you'd like to enjoy the game on.
>>
>>331866336
Agreed

>>331866731
>>331866385
quit spoonfeeding him
>>
>>331865739
You're not looking for a mod, you're looking for a private server. The website for whatever server you look at should have instructions on where to get the client. That's what all the private servers for non-shit games do, so I'm just gonna assume it's the same for WoW. Surely you can take it from here, bruv'nor.
>>
>>331866846
it's answering a question, shit nigga. If this was math, and a nigga isn't understanding how to multiply, show him the basics.
>>
>>331865739

You don't want to.

Default UI
Mods that don't fully work
Every awful aspect you forgot classic had is there, in your face.

The only reason to play is if you're a poorfag.
>>
why do they call them RPG's? Every game is an RPG, what video game do you not play a role in?

Like, shit nigga, I play a role in every game.

they should call it stats&grinds
>>
>>331867268
'Cause you role the dice nigga!
>>
>>331868846
but all the stats are pre generated now to be equal. Noone gets a good or a bad roll, it's all averaged out.
>>
>>331869134
Tell that to the faggot who lost a roll on a tier token.
>>
>>331869507
>rolling
>no dkp

sounds like that faggot should've stopped playing years ago like the rest of us.
>>
>>331865739
google Molten wow or go to the /vg/ wow thread
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.