[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel about Platinum's upcoming TMNT game? h
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: TMNT-Platinum-e1453833629593.jpg (33 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
TMNT-Platinum-e1453833629593.jpg
33 KB, 600x315
How do you feel about Platinum's upcoming TMNT game?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hO_jtTw87kw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUGD5ldSYKU
>>
shovelware trash for le rules of button mashing mouth breathers
>>
File: 1456920656965.png (76 KB, 233x208) Image search: [Google]
1456920656965.png
76 KB, 233x208
>>331863480
>Platinum shit
>>
Cautiously optimistic I guess.

Platinum games are hit or miss these days. Could be like that Legend of Korra game.
>>
>>331863480
I'll buy it when it's like 15 bucks in less than a month after release just like Transformers, the game was good, but not worth the money
And i hope they change the UI because in the gameplay video it takes up 90% of the screen
>>
>>331863743
>>331863668
Is it Platinum's turn to be hated and shat all over now?
>>
>>331863480
>Michael Bay movie model inspiration

Seriously, there are so many God damn variations of the turtles and they decide to go with those abominations?

Way to go. Might be alright though as long as they don't try to emulate turtles in time. It can't be done.
>>
>>331864539
I like their games, but Platinum itself is overrated
Bayonetta, W101 etc. deserve it, but not games like Transformers or TMNT
>>
>>331864539
>korra shit, transhitters, turtles in pop
>good
anon pls
wait for mgsr 2
>>
File: Woolie.png (258 KB, 500x304) Image search: [Google]
Woolie.png
258 KB, 500x304
SPOILERS

DELETE THIS
>>
I played and finished their Korra game and it was cute and honestly pretty okay for what it was, but SUPER fucking easy. If this is the same deal then I'll be kind of disappointed but, it is what it is.

If it's like Transformers though, holy shit I can't wait. That game was just balls in your ass fun.
>>
>>331864725
Wrong. It's the IDW comics.

>>331864736
What was wrong with the Transformers game?
>>
>>331863480
I feel the same about like I do for every licence Platinum game.

Meh. Probably one of the better handling and playing licence games but it won't be one of the best Platinum games.
>>
>>331864736
The games may not be 10/10 but for games they were licensed to do they are probably some of the best games of that genre.
The last semi good licensed game before these platinum games was the Wolverine movie game.
>>
>>331863480

Look boring.
>>
Another phoned in licensed game.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.