[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lol how about that xbox back compat?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 00ps.jpg (182 KB, 867x748) Image search: [Google]
00ps.jpg
182 KB, 867x748
Dark Souls plays like shit. Floaty as fuck, delays every where, frame drops are incredibly bad.

Even Tekken Tag Tournament Two had some framedrops when I was playing it.
>>
How do they run on PS4?
>>
>>331856652
They're not playable on Xbox One either, so what's it matter?
>>
>>331856253
Still waiting for Elder Scrolls games and seeing as how MS is having trouble with large/double disc games, it could be a while

Currently have a 360 arcade that sounds like a dying animal when it runs
Should I just trade in some stuff and get an 360 slim for like $40?
Or should I keep waiting?
>>
>>331856778
I was playing DaS last night on the Xbone and it seemed perfectly fine. Only made it to the Gargoyles before I called it a night but I didn't experience any issues.

Also, aren't you the same person who made a thread yesterday shitting on Xbone BC? The fuck is your problem, dude?
>>
Does it work with games you've digitally downloaded on the 360?
>>
>>331857946
Yup
>>
>>331857946
Yeah. They appear in your 'Ready to install' list.
>>
>>331857810
I was playing the same game last night, only made it to the first shortcut drop ladder, and experienced excessive frame drops, delays, and near unplayability.

And yeah, Xbox One BC sucks dick, man. They've announced titles since NOVEMBER and wont update on their release.

RDR is only being held off because there's a sequel in the works, and they want to advertise the BC for more hype sales.
>>
>>331858161
Well I'm calling bullshit since the game runs fine for me. Also I don't think MS are using backwards compatibility as a major selling point for the Xbone, you never hear much about it unless you're actively searching the info out. If you think it's garbage just pretend it doesn't exist and reframe from using it. You don't have to pay for it or anything, and whether you choose to use it or not is entirely up to you.
>>
>>331858569
I have to agree. Last game I played Backwards Compat was Halo: Reach. It ran fine. I heard a lot of people saying it ran terribly, but I don't think they remember that it didn't run that great on the 360 either when there was a ton of explosions and gunfire.

Obviously I wish we lived in a world where backwards compatibility also used the new hardware's power to make the game run or look better, but that's a lot of extra coding to rework.
>>
I can buy this for $289 at my store and I kinda want it for backwards compatability and never owned an xbox 360

Are gonna get Original Xbox compat soon?
>>
>>331856253
protip: DS was a garbage on the original 360 so it is cluncky, slow, and drops it is pretty much a good port.
>>
>>331858885
Not a chance. If you want it for backwards compatibility just buy a cheap 360. You can get 'em for like £50.
>>
>>331858161
Hard reset your console. I heard this can fix BC framerate problems.
>>
>>331859030
Dont know the deal is pretty sweet I get next gen console along with all the current list of backward ones
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.