[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zero Escape
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: qt314.png (199 KB, 283x324) Image search: [Google]
qt314.png
199 KB, 283x324
>Phi got 9 points and promised to stay
>everyone's ok with it
>Sigma got 9 points and promised to stay
>get fucking rekt immediately.

why is this allowed?
just because she is cutest girl in the game doesn't mean she will get a free pass to do anything she pleased. FUCKING BULLSHITS
>>
I took it as a hint that Sigma was an old man.
>>
>>331850310
Does he promise to stay? I don't remember.
>>
Just like real life!
>>
>Old man with anchor arms and a robot eye who hits on girls constantly vs cute girl
>>
>>331853308
i dont remember too but i dont think he ever intended to leave either. Phi on other hand tried to escape
>>
>>331854849
>cute
>>
File: JiIas7d.png (50 KB, 180x154) Image search: [Google]
JiIas7d.png
50 KB, 180x154
>>331855364
>not cute
>>
>>331855789
Extra cute when flustered.
>>
File: ZTD-Overview_02-16-16_003.jpg (87 KB, 470x470) Image search: [Google]
ZTD-Overview_02-16-16_003.jpg
87 KB, 470x470
>>331855789
eh, new version is waaaaay cuter
>>
>>331850310

Eh, a bunch of those endings were bullshit. Dio being able to just leave after dicking everyone over, but they will all jump you if you do the same. Clover using her training to stop him by force one time, but then she gets captured and killed by him in another timeline.

As much as I liked the game, there were a ton of times that things happened because it's what the plot needed, not because it makes sense.
>>
>>331856108
That's because Sigma stands around like an idiot instead of running as fast as he can
>>
>>331853308
>>331854918
Nah, Sigma attempted to escape at many endings, I remember it clearly.

At some others he didn't even have the opportunity to think as the others immediately took him down.
>>
>>331856798

Yes, because that is what the story called for, not because it makes sense. I mean one of the most major plot points in the game rely on that same concept, him never seeing his reflection, even in the room with a mirror.

Like I said, I enjoyed the game, but that kind of stuff bothered me.
>>
>>331856978
there's even dialogue where he rubs his eyes, and doesn't notice he has a fucking robot eye.
sure you can go "well they were infected with shit" but that's so weak of an excuse
>>
>>331855890
>no flower
Meh. Also, she doesn't look good with glasses.
>>
>>331858632
>she
Who are you referring to?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.