[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Deus Ex really got better as the series went on. The first game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Invisible war.jpg (120 KB, 1600x935) Image search: [Google]
Invisible war.jpg
120 KB, 1600x935
Deus Ex really got better as the series went on. The first game was really bad, Invisible war was great and HR was even better.

I hope Mankind Divided doesn't disappoint.
>>
sure you're trolling, but IW isn't bad in hindsight
>>
>>331842181
>>331841882
can I hijack this bait thread to ask you about IW? I recently started playing it and I think I'm just about done with tutorial and it feels really clunky and no-PC-like if that's a word. Are there any mods that improve controls and maybe UI? So far I only use widescreen mod
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (440 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
440 KB, 1920x1080
Also it alt-tabs on loading and is there a way to limit FPS? in-game vsync and forced vsync simply refuse to work
>>
>>331842181

Personally I wouldn't say it's pure garbage like some people I know, but I wouldn't say it's good either. It's just kinda...Ehhhh.
>>
>>331841882
IW is not canon anyway.
Not worth playing.
>>
>>331842802
it is. eidos montreal confirmed that during q&a panel
>>
>>331842181
>IW isn't bad in hindsight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59PzmOLSf00#t=7m36s
>>
>>331842674

That was the biggest problem with it really, yeah. With some exceptions like bothering to use FutureSlang consistantly in the dialogue, it just didn't try very hard at any aspect of the game or story, and it shows pretty painfully. The level and complexity of the story especially is like Deus Ex: Phoned-In Edition.

I did like the concept of the Omar though, and bot-domination was high class at the time.
>>
>>331842353
the tutorial section was boring, but once you're out of the building, the story becomes engaging enough to dismiss most of its gameplay flaws (compared to the original, that is. On its own merits, I don't think it has any noteworthy flaws)
>>
>>331842930
yeah just right now finally heard that guy talk about JC "crimes"
>>
File: 1456202070015.jpg (168 KB, 680x382) Image search: [Google]
1456202070015.jpg
168 KB, 680x382
>>331841882
>>331842181
>IW wasn't bad meme
>>
>>331842870
>linking to that cherry-picking pseudo-intelligent moron

just piss off, you retarded millenial faggot
>>
>>331843071
>link expressly to a gameplay clip that demonstrates the game is, in fact, bad
>b-b-but i don't like the guy who uploaded it! DELETE THIS!

Go be a manchild somewhere else.
>>
finding each ending in IW was pretty fun.
gave you a real incentive to do a no kill play-through.
>>
>>331843057
its actually more of a meme that it IS bad...
its just an unpopular opinion that it was ok
>>
>>331843184
no, it showed you a moment in the game where you can fuck with the AI

it should be mildly funny, but nothing gamebreaking

instead, that self-important cunt seems to emphasize that the entire game is like that, which is not the case

fuck you and your willful guzzling of that faggot's semen
>>
>>331843185

Not really. Once you got to the last level, it didn't matter. You could choose whichever side you wanted, no matter what you did earlier in the game.

Even if you fucking killed paul you were still forgiven your sins, c'mon over and let's do this thing.
>>
>>331842870
Thanks for the link, I enjoyed that. Pro-IW posting really is just contrary revisionism, the game is a real chore to play.
>>
>>331843412
>terrible programming throughout the entire game is "funny"

Your name is Todd Howard and your opinion is invalid.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.