[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so now that metroid and paper mario are dead,which ip is gonna
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Nintendo-logo-red.png (67 KB, 2268x1688) Image search: [Google]
Nintendo-logo-red.png
67 KB, 2268x1688
so now that metroid and paper mario are dead,which ip is gonna be next ?
>kirby seems to be okay,even if they make it even more easy nobody would notice that
>zelda got the formula right
>mario is well,mario
My bets are on star fox,seeing how many people were complaning about the invincible mode,and the fact that the invincible mode seems an excuse for a badly optimized game
which one you think is gonna be next ?
>>
Fingers crossed for Mario Kart.
>>
in a surprise twist, they revive mario party
>>
Zelda is more dead than metroid, metroid got one bad game and a spin off. Zelda hasn't been good since majoras mask
>>
>>331834037
the mario and luigi rpg
mario e luigi bowser's inside story was the last good one and then dream team and paper jam came out,those aren't exactly bad,but just poor of story
>>
>>331834037
Kirby had been decent yet stagnant ever since gcn was cancelled. What the fuck happened to Hal around then?
>>
>>331834037
>metroid
>dead
I'll keep letting your retard ass believe this while a wait for a traditional (2D) Metroid to be announced at this years E3.
>>
>>331835040
When that does not happen, I will think of you and hope you are doing okay...
>>
>>331834037

> dumb faggot complaining about optional modes
>>
>>331834037
they might outsource f zero to the devs behind fast racing neo but its fine for them to shit on metroid fags because you fuckers are the most cancerous part of the fanbase
>>
>>331835274
When it does happen, I will be sure laugh at your ass when the ONLY Metroid Prime you will receive for the 5 to 7 years is Federation Force, when you ultimately find out that Retro ain't making a Prime game.
>>
>>331834037
I think the next thing to die is your shit thread.
>>
>>331835572
I'd be very glad if we get a new 2D metroid, and your pure laughter of unbridled joy and comradery is touching but my expectations are very low with Nintendo lately.
>>
>>331834037
OP,maybe is better that you explains what you mean by "dead"
a dead ip is not an ip that doesn't receive games anymore,but an ip who still receives games,but they are shit compare the previous ones
>>
>>331835904
With Tanabe stating Sakamoto and his Fusion/Zero Mission team have something in the pipeline, Takahashi confirming that they have ideas for a 2D one, and Reggie stating that Nintendo is aware that Metroid fans want a proper Metroid Game staring Samus Aran, along with Super Metroid vs Metroid Prime segment that they did where they activily ignored Other M Samus, showing that they are aware that Other M was a failure; I expect to see a 2D Metroid at E3 this year. Don't care if it's for the 3DS or NX, I expect it to happen.
>>
BAD NINTENDO
>>
>>331836323
Seems plausible
>>
>>331836323
>nintendo is aware that metroid fans want a proper metroid game
>paper mario color splash comes out

keep believing their lies
>>
>>331838750
Keep believing your series will never get another game.
>>
>>331838958
I do, it's less painful that way.

Mister World V would be too good for this world. A modern metroidvania arpg with a bubbly 80's anime aesthetic, in-depth leveling, weapon, and armor customization, god tier world design and monster design, and a light yet rich tone is just too much to ask of this modern world.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.