[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wavedashing in sm4sh >new tech constantly being found
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 125x125
>wavedashing in sm4sh
>new tech constantly being found for sm4sh
>Melee chucks still trying to say that no new tech can't exist cause it's a brawl port
>Melee fags constantly getting btfo

http://youtu.be/mH528Pdh1Rk
>>
>>331819875
enjoy it before it gets patched :^)
>>
>>331819875
Modded Smash 4 on Emulator when?
>>
>>331819875
i dont play smash on the a level where i know what those things are, sorry
can i still post?
>>
Melee is a good example of how fans can, in fact, ruin a good thing. When the game was new it was great, not only was it the most up-to-date, but everyone was pretty much on reasonable skill levels with one another. Fast forward about 10 years though, and you have brawl, with the superior roster, so no one who does anything other than comp matches will play melee. Those who still play melee are no-fun-allowed types who will only play by the books, and basically treat any other way of playing it as time wasted.

Smash 4 isn't as good as Melee, but at least I can play it with other people who don't get anal about the right and wrong ways to play it. I feel the same with Smash 64 as well. Fuck brawl though, that game just isn't fun.
>>
These techs fix basically all my complaints about smash4
Only issue with it now is that the combos don't feel that satisfying
if an anon can post good smash4 combos that aren't just juggles to show me the light that would be great
>>
File: samurai2.jpg (11 KB, 225x237) Image search: [Google]
samurai2.jpg
11 KB, 225x237
>>331819875
>new tech constantly being found for sm4sh

Not on my watch. Please wait warmly for 1.1.6.
>>
>>331819875
Assuming this doesn't get patched this looks like absolutely the best way to play the game. Too bad wireless controllers are no good for tournaments. Logistical nightmare pain in the ass is what those are.
>>
>>331821146
>at least I can play it with other people who don't get anal about the right and wrong ways to play it.

You realize the alternative for a 15 year old game is not being able to play it at all right? Like the only reason the game is alive at all is because of the competitive community. Of course Sm4sh has all kinds of players its the new hot shit all the casuals buy.
>>
>>331819875

>wavedashing in sm4sh

nope
>>
>>331819875

W-WE DID IT G-GUYS

WE BEAT SAKURAI.
>>
>>331824041

This actually looks like a fun movement option, assuming it's not any more demanding than wave dashing.
>>
>>331819875
as a melee fag, that looks pretty fucking cool.
might have to dust off my wii u tomorrow.
>>
File: actor_3846.jpg (15 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
actor_3846.jpg
15 KB, 210x240
>>
>>331819995

sakurai's not even overseeing smash anymore, so it might be left alone.
>>
>>331819875
Adding a few decent movement options doesn't fix the glaring issues with the game, especially if it requires a special control scheme that doesn't work on gamecube controllers.
>>
>>331826450

Buying a few extra controllers is nothing to people who like to remain competitive. To everyone else, the tech won't be relevant to them anyways.
>>
>>331826627
yes but tourneys run on gamecube controllers because wireless is ass for running a tournament.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.