[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this game worth full price?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: fallout-4.jpg (140 KB, 765x497) Image search: [Google]
fallout-4.jpg
140 KB, 765x497
Is this game worth full price?
>>
Short answer: no

Long answer: kill yourself cuck
>>
>>331818094
>bethesda game
>full price
Choose none.
>>
I honestly say yes just cuz I'm an autist and I can do roleplaying and just mindlessly stroll on shorelines and not give a shit about anything.

But na I pirated the shit out of it and I'm glad, it really amazed me how it was a clear downgrade from NV in every way save graphics and combat. Oh wait in NV I had far more choices in combat - 4 only made it have the illusion of being more fluid and fun.
>>
>>331818094
No. It runs like absolute ass, and if I remember right the Creation Kit isn't even out yet. There are mods, but only a fraction of what they could actually pump out.
>>
>>331818094
It's not worth half of it's price.
>>
>>331818094
torrent it then stop playing it half way thru like everyone else
>>
Its not worth any price
>>
i played it for 20 hours. so it;s worth about $20
>>
File: 1447379485868.jpg (58 KB, 241x300) Image search: [Google]
1447379485868.jpg
58 KB, 241x300
Maybe with mods or if you enjoy modding.

I got bored midgame after finding nick, unistalled and never returned. Dunno it just does not feel like a fallout game.
>>
File: 002ab.png (80 KB, 191x215) Image search: [Google]
002ab.png
80 KB, 191x215
>>331818094
I think it is, but you shouldn't pay that.

It's like 30 bucks on green man gaming right now and amazon frequently has the physical version on sale for 30.

It's definitely worth 30. I'd get off this board though because it's full of faggots that like ruining games for other people because they're butthurt children that can't afford to buy games and want people as miserable as they are.
>>
>>331818094
Fallout 3 was objectively better in every way except graphics, and that's subjective anyway because fallout 4 looks like trash, and thats sad when a series goes backwards so hard like fallout has
>>
>>331819558
If you're playing it on PC theres literally no reason not to pirate it.

hands down the laziest game to come out in the last 10 years
>>
>>331819043
runs just fine for me

>>331818094
no and if you have any positive expectations for the game you will be disappointed.
>>
File: ScreenShot180.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot180.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Got a hundred hours out of one play through, so I'd its worth the money
>>
>>331818094
Fallout 4 is not an RPG.
>>
If you're poor, no; but if you have a couple of hundreds laying around then go for it.
>>
>>331818094
It doesnt try very hard to be an RPG
and it's not a very good action game, or shooter.
to be honest i dont think theres ANYTHING it does well, except buyers remorse
>>
ITT: contrarians
>>
I played through it twice to make sure I wasn't missing anything and I regret it.

I pirated it but I still feel cheated.

The main story is tedious and introduces factions all of whom are way too flawed and retarded in their own ways to be likable, and there were only two good sidequests that were unique / any fun at all.

Also there's only two endings: side with the Institute or side with one of the other factions against the Institute.

Let's not even talk about the fact that there's no RPG elements besides leveling up and the boring but serviceable gameplay.
>>
>>331819997
If you have money laying around, buying fallout 4 at full price is akin to setting that money alight and watching it burn, then regretting your decision

that's pretty much what fo4 is
>>
What is the new DLC even about?

Is it actually story-based or is it just a bunch of random robot fights for parts to build a custom robo-buddy
>>
>>331820103
fallout 4 is objectively worse than fallout 3
how is that contrarian?

It literally has less content and gameplay features than a game that came out in 2008
>>
>>331820298
It's an hour and a half rehash of the same story that was in fallout 3 about the mechanist. Robot building is actually pretty cool but the story is utter rehashed shit.
>>
>>331818094
I'd pay 10.00......maybe if I'm bored enough.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.