[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
W-WHAT IS THAT?!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: Plasm_wraith.png (644 KB, 329x500) Image search: [Google]
Plasm_wraith.png
644 KB, 329x500
W-WHAT IS THAT?!
>>
File: image.png (39 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
image.png
39 KB, 321x322
>>331786994
>>
>>331786994
If I had to guess is say that someone melted a golden figure of midna with a blowtorch and then fucked its melted face
>>
WHAT ARE THOSE
>>
File: raisin.png (129 KB, 389x405) Image search: [Google]
raisin.png
129 KB, 389x405
a lazy final boss design, i bet the real final boss was going to be different but since they rushed it, this abomination was born
>>
>>331787908
the final boss gauntlet was hype as shit

Although its hard to top titan dweevil, especially th music
>>
this was such a shitty final boss

shame because Pikmin 3 is fantastic.
>>
>>331788394
only cool part about the fight was that it forces you to use all of your pikmin types not like the titan dweevil which you can beat it with a single type.

that is until you find out a 100 rock pikmin team can kilk it really fast

such awesome music for a golden blob
>>
i actually fucking love this design
it's so strange looking
>>
>>331787908
It turned out perfectly fine: it takes advantage of all the fans who questioned the wraith that was said to be otherworldly in 2, has that one (and only) part where you have to use all 3 captains in different squads on a time limit of sorts doing crazy shit, and the actual fight form has you needing to utilize each pikmin again, unless you cheese it.
And intentional or not, there's a second dot on the radar when you fight it, far away. Hopefully that's sequel bait for more crazy enemies and lore.
>>
>>331786994
Your mom.
>>
>>331786994
The most tense and panic inducing boss I've ever fought, fuck it, holy shit.
>>
Black Magic, Pikmin were engineered to defeat it but they never knew how to teach them survival.
>>
File: 1304177988190.jpg (75 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1304177988190.jpg
75 KB, 800x600
So I "beat" the game a bit ago.

Is it worth finding all the fruit?
>>
File: homer_mental.jpg (50 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
homer_mental.jpg
50 KB, 512x384
>>331789656
This.
>mfw I beat it with literally 3 pikmin left
>>
>>331789551
you forgot to mention that louie was left behind again, the plasm wraith wasn't killed, the "shooting star" seen in the ending, the hocotate ship being lost and olimar not getting the treasures for the debt (since they woud have been left inside the ship)

this will obviously be the building blocks for the sequel
>>
>>331789780
Do you require a distraction from your dull, empty life?
>>
>>331789780
You only get a slightly different ending for it so...
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.