[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is Lords of the Fallen good or bad soulsfags ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 31_229004899[1].jpg (122 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
31_229004899[1].jpg
122 KB, 960x540
So is Lords of the Fallen good or bad soulsfags ?
>>
>>331783424
Unremarkable.
Not bad, but not good or interesting. Like Remember me.
>>
Who the fuck cares, its fuckin free on xbl
>>
Bad game no matter how you slice it.
>>
>>331784145
No, I don't remember you, was I suppose to?
>>
>>331783424

It's fun, but more clunky. Everything feels more weighted and sluggish. Kinda neat if you like that kind of thing.
>>
Got 2 or 3 bosses in no problem. Idk. If feels like its missing something. Also the ai is complete shit
>>
>>331784316
I'm talking about Remember Me, the game. The one with the brown girl and a memory manipulation gimmick.
>>
>>331783424
Was broken on release. It's a 5/10 game post-patches.
>>
>>331784519
You actually fell for it..
>>
>>331783424
I didn't care for it. Having no multiplayer was a big disappointment.
>>
>>331783424
I'm just glad it's getting a sequel. I wonder how they'll do without Gop who was a MASSIVE Souls fanboy.
>>
>>331783424
It was decent. Some anon gave it to me during a christmas thread and I enjoyed it.
>>
Shit game, bought off psn a while back cause it was on sale and I love the Souls games but goddamn is this awful. And so many fucking bugs too, I had scenes where characters had no audio for their dialogue and shit like dying from jumping just made it an absolute pain.
>>
>>331784427
On the third boss. First play through as assassin. Starting to think that was a bad idea. Grinding for days
>>
>>331785148
Cant remember what I picked, prolly the strength option.
>>
>>331783424
Shit performance, terribly clunky combat. Classes deal kinda shit damage so every boss feels like a massive fucking grind to bring down.
>>
>>331785436
I was figuring to go with that but I found speed being more important. The gear is absolute shit for my build.
>>
>>331783424
It's pretty bad

The only way you can enjoy it is if you haven't played any other Souls game, since it does everything those games do, but a bit worse.

And the level design past the half way point goes to shit
>>
>>331783424
I just bought Bloodborne before this was free on Xbox One.
If I didn't buy Bloodborne I'd probably play it, but I have played Lords of the Fallen and it isn't that great.
It's more of something I'd pick back up when I was bored and wants some Souls fix other than Souls games.
>>
>>331783424
combat's not fun at all
magic sucks, melee animations have 0 impact, movement is generally floaty as fuck

it looks alright, sounds alright
dunno about the story
what else is there, gameplay's just not fun, don't pay for it
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.