[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So i got a Lan party comming up. What are your favorite snacks/drinks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: lanparty.jpg (68 KB, 736x401) Image search: [Google]
lanparty.jpg
68 KB, 736x401
So i got a Lan party comming up.
What are your favorite snacks/drinks to bring?
need some ideas.
>>
Rule 1 - Nothing that makes crumbs
Rule 2 - Nothing that requires two hands
Rule 3 - Nothing that will build up clutter quickly
Rule 4 - Whisky
Rule 5 - Nothing that weighs more than your machine
>>
>>331749136
Mountain Dew is always a big favorite drink. I like munching on popcorn while I game because it's probably the least messy of all the snacks I can think of. You'll just need some napkins to wipe your hands every few mins because of butter and stuff. Doritos and other chips make too many crumbles that get into your keyboard and all over your desk. Plus hands get too messy. Picking a good snack is kind of difficult unless you are going to be stopping for like 5 minutes or so to snack so you can clean your hands.
>>
>>331749136
always pizza, anon
always pizza
>>
>>331750213
>>331752105
i was thinking energy drinks (dews) will result in a huge sugar crash.
>>
>>331752320
these are pretty good for light caffeine/sugar
>>
>>331749136
vitamin water for hydration, low sugar and no cafeine so you wont crash early.
as for food id go with soup and nan bread. desu id call an 30 minute break for everyone to get some decent food and to clear up your head.
>>
Pizza delivered, and a couple 12 packs of soda.
>>
>>331749136
Plenty of water, & at least half an OZ of dank and plan on only vaporizing it. It's the closest thing I've come to activating that childlike "magic" video games had.
>>
>>331752578
>>331754484
These two suggestions for drinks are perfect and as this anon said >>331754587
Pizza delivery is always the way to go quick to eat one hand and doesn't make much of a mess
>>
Booze and pretzels are the true path to enlantenment
>>
>>331755484
got a bottle of bourbon and will be drinking enough water. Now need some good snack idea's.
>>
>>331755997
are you fucking dense? pizza delivered

comes with all the fucking snacks you want to order if you fat fucks need more than the god damn pizza
>>
>>331756712
yes, living 3 days of delivery pizza's is a great idea.. maybe i want some variation?
>>
>>331749136
What game(s) are you fags going to play?
>>
Crab legs
>>
>>331749136
Any liquor, no piss beer, usually pizza
>>
>>331757945
mostly warcraft 3 and CS, might play some l4d2 aswell.
>>
>>331758415
>not playing salty sandwich
fukken plebs
>>
>>331758054
I order them all the time at my local imax cinema. They're great for all pastimes
>>
>>331749136
COming to /v/ to ask what snacks/drinks to bring to lan party this is whole new level of autism
>>
Women
>>
File: WATERTHREAD.png (98 KB, 1243x559) Image search: [Google]
WATERTHREAD.png
98 KB, 1243x559
who /water/ here
>>
I usually make some oven baked finger food, pretzels and beer are good just they can get messy with spilled beer and crumbs. An assortment of cut vegetables is solid too, dip isn't recommended. Water, Kool-aid, or my personal favorite Dr. Pepper and coconut rum or a tequila sunrise.
>>
>>331759010
>someone actually spent time making this
>>
>>331758415

Try to sneak in some UT2k4 or new UT4 (not sure if it has LAN support yet though).
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.