[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
vectrex xD el camino xD ECHO SOOOUUUND :DD this hack tries
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8
File: maxresdefault.jpg (104 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
104 KB, 1280x720
vectrex xD

el camino xD

ECHO SOOOUUUND :DD

this hack tries so hard to be funny but fails hard.

his reviews are uninformative and pointless, he likes every game and doesnt even know anything about the games he "reviews"

he also gets 10,000$ a month for doing these shitty shows

you only like him because he is old and you have daddy issues
>>
File: 1439900451086.jpg (52 KB, 332x319) Image search: [Google]
1439900451086.jpg
52 KB, 332x319
>Trashing based CGR
Now this is shitposting.
>>
File: 1442320254506.gif (231 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1442320254506.gif
231 KB, 480x270
Yeah Mark is pretty radical.
>>
>>331746250
Found the pewdie/gamergrumps fan.
>>
>>331746438
>>331746960
>>331747016
You didn't refute anything OP said.
>>
File: 1453472209851.jpg (44 KB, 640x487) Image search: [Google]
1453472209851.jpg
44 KB, 640x487
Its a dude who likes games, seriously this is the lamest shit to bash.
>>
OP is right, and I am jealous of this man's earnings therefore we should band together as anonymous to destroy his life.
>>
Well, he introduced me to Omega Boost, which instantly makes his videos less pointless than most other reviews.
>>
EDF EDF
>>
Marks reviews are more "first look" and "lol check out this game"

Too much emphasis on "TRUXTON" "80's REFERENCE" "El Camino", and not enough emphasis on anything else.
>>
File: How.png (268 KB, 1561x368) Image search: [Google]
How.png
268 KB, 1561x368
He seems like a nice guy but I don't thinks a good reviewer.
>>
He likes flamethrowers and Robotron, what else could you ask for?
>>
>>331747415
What are you talking about? The majority of his videos directly talk about the game he reviews.
>>
>>331747102
I didn't even read his post desu.

Sounds like a jelly guy.

>he listens to music on vinyl
>apparently likes cars
>big fan of arcade
>huge Segafag

In a world of pretentious Microsoft /Sonyfags or annoying Nintendrone streamers, this guy is OK in my book.

And CGR Undertow is also comfy.

The nigga respects the classics and understands that they are superior to the best modern AAA trash.

Also
>3,127 A.D.
>giving a shit about game reviews
>>
>>331746250

Never liked him, only good thing is that he plays pretty much anything people send him but he has a dry sense of humor and is a try hard.
>>
>>331747997
CGR Undertow was alright but the reviewers just pissed me off sometimes. Epic metal guy who tries to make his reviews artsy and not actually about the game and some boring JRPG loving neckbeard.
>>
>>331746250
I like Mark a lot, but his shilling for his stupid comics (which hes doing a kickstarter for) when hes already getting 10k a month from patreon.

It also feels like he doesn't want to be doing this anymore. I kind of wish he had taken a break, and then just come back when he was recharged. Feels like hes only staying and doing the bare minimum so he can satisfy his patreon, when really hes more interested in his comics.
>>
>you only like him because he is old and you have daddy issues

If Mark is old enough to be your dad, then I think you're too young
>>
>>331748257
That's why I say he should take a break from reviews for a bit.
>>
File: url.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
>you only like him because he is old and you have daddy issues
we're not having one of these threads, are we
>>
>>331748257
Kind of funny how the big thing he said he'd have going on pre-reboot was his webcomic. Only 3 strips, and it still says coming in 2016. Guess he abandoned it when he got the patreon money and realized no one gives a shit about webcomics.
>>
File: [muffled honking].png (23 KB, 391x264) Image search: [Google]
[muffled honking].png
23 KB, 391x264
>>331746250
>watching mark and expecting a serious review
Are you an idiot? That's like watching Top Gear for a serious car reviews.
>>
>>331748665
GR8 B8 M8 I R8 8/8!
>>
>>331746250
This, this is bait. Granted I do secretly wish Mark was my Dad. And while we are at it I wish Toriel from Undertale was my Mom.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 275x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 275x288
>>331746250
>adding "xD" to a quote proves that this person is a hack
I hate this meme, you can do it for literally anything.
>NINTENDOOO! such nostalgia :DD
>Le epic one punch baldy XD
>Le classy flannel shirts xD
>look guyz I hate CGR am I cool yet? XDD
Seriously it's the equivalent of putting on a retarded deep voice when imitating someone you hate.
His humour is silly but that's fine because he's being himself and not trying desperately to put on an act as a different person to appeal to teenagers and kids.
He's certainly a lot better than faggots like AlphaOmegaSin where he yells "FUCK CUNT SHIT FUCK ASS SHIT FUCKING FUCK ASS CUNT SHIT FUCK" unironically all the time like an autistic child on Newgrounds.
Hating on something most people like and making it public doesn't make you cool, it just makes you a massive faggot that seems to be trying way too hard to be a hipster.
>>
>>331750389
This, the dude doesn't even take his own shit seriously half the time. He just want everybody that watches him to be laid back and happy.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.