[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this guy so broken
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: Seth.png (656 KB, 679x876) Image search: [Google]
Seth.png
656 KB, 679x876
>>
I used him beause hof his cool design even knowing he was a prepromote, but man did he carry his weight.

That said, only when Duessel joins did I know what broken really meant.
>>
>>331741005
I had him sit in the back for the first half of the game so he didn't steal XP from the characters who needed it more.
>>
>>331741005
Because for the first half of the game, he has at least twice health as any grunt, or about the same as any boss, and he's wielding a silver weapon from the get go, plus he's a paladin already, he'll just dominate the shit out of all the non upgraded enemies.
>>
File: Josh Crit.gif (90 KB, 150x105) Image search: [Google]
Josh Crit.gif
90 KB, 150x105
>Broken
>Not this guy
>>
>>331744381
most FE games have a character like that, using him exclusively tends to gimp you hard

Seth just happens to be blessed with some actual good growths
>>
Babby's first FE
>>
>>331744539
its not to bad if you manage to refrain yourself from grinding
>>
>>331741005
I wonder how much of the game changes if he dies.
>>
>>331744703
But I like the grinding, makes it easier to build support and to not leave any units behind.
>>
>>331741005
>seth
>broken
have you played a fe game before? you always get a good unit at the start that ends being shit
>>
>>331744880
like in the other games you have to make a choice: are you confident enough in your abilities you'll go for a single power team or do you raise everyone, but basically accept you're going to have casualties along the way
>>
by the way fags, wasn't there an ending in which eirika married ephraim? or am i wrong?
>>
>>331744947
Seth is not Jeigan. Seth starts strong and ends strong with respectable growths.
I still don't use him because I want to train a whole capable army, but he can solo the game if you let him.
>>
>>331744437
yoshua is fucking awesome
>>
>>331745018
I don't think so. Actual full blood siblings marrying openly is a little far for fire emblem, and that series loves incest
>>
>>331744539
That's not awakening or birthright.
>>
He's actually a beginner trap, he sucks out all the xp for himself.
>>
>>331741005
because he's a prepromote that isn't shit
>>
Most red-heads in Fire Emblem are great
>>
>>331745010
Still prefer the grinding
>>
>>331749793
Unless they're related to Eliwood
>>
Hes not that good. At best he will average out with other units that got average growths

Hes just retarded strong for early in the game and since he actually gets decent growths he can carry shitters
>>
>>331750089
>Seth can solo the whole game
>"He's not that good."

t. a literal retard
>>
Seth, Titania and FE7 Marcus are not Jeigans, but Oifeys
Of course, using them for more than meat shields in the beginning is a bad idea for your other party members, but their growth rates make them useful up until the end, if one so desired
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.