[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone been playing Paragon? Looked cool so I'm downloading
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
File: Paragon.jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
Paragon.jpg
9 KB, 300x168
Anyone been playing Paragon?

Looked cool so I'm downloading it now
>>
>>331727502
Yup I've been playing it and although there are some issues, I mean it's fucking alpha gameplay, it looks like the devs really do listen to the community so that's good. I've been having a lot fun though
>>
>>331727502
I'm following tons of devs who work on it, but mainly due to them working on Gears prior to this.
What's Paragon?
>>
>>331727625
It's a third person MOBA like smite
>>
>>331727625
Epic Games sci fi moba
>>
>>331727671
>MOBA
ah well
>>
>>331727721
Welcome to hell
>>
It looks real purdy
>>
It does look pretty nice. Has anyone here even played it, though?
>>
>>331728642
I've played it what do you want to know?
>>
Ive spent the last 4 hours playing it.

I thought I would hate it but actually am loving it. What do you want to know.
>>
Anyone been shilling on /v/?

Looked cool so I'm doing it now
>>
>>331729332
>>331729723
Are all the heroes viable?
How many maps are there right now?

Any general impressions you have
>>
>>331727502
>Looked cool so I'm downloading it now
Isnt it in closed alpha?
>>
>>331729912
Early access for 20 bucks. I'm a chump and pay for these things
>>
>>331729908
The heroes are actually pretty fun, don't expect any one visually looking crazy or anything the art style has a hint of realism there unlike other mobas.

They are fun and at the moment there are enough heroes to suit any playstyle.

Only one map but its fucking awesome, probalbly one of my favourite parts of the game, its beautiful and the jungle plays out like a maze.

General impressions are that its a lot better than i thought it would be so far. The gameplay/mechanics are really tight.

The item system takes a few games to get used to but once you work it out its actually pretty awesome.
>>
>>331730062
Holy fuck yes the one thing that stands out to me is how amazing the jungle looks and feels in this game. It actually gives the feeling that you're lurking in the shadows waiting for the right time to gank.
>>
>>331730163
I love the verticality of it as well, so like you can jump down through a bush at the side of lane and suddenly be deep in the jungle. Its awesome how many ledge shortcuts there are where you can get the jump on people.
>>
Been eyeing this. When does the early access end? Wouldn't want to purchase it today to only be in alpha to see a loading screen.
>>
>>331730294
Kallari is my favorite right now just because while you're in the jungle, those areas of treetops where you can jump down from lane, she can jump up into lane.
>>
Who do you guys main?
>>
>>331727502
Fucking LOLfaggots with their "GAME IS GG PRESS ESC AND VOTE FF!"
What the fucking point in playing then if these faggots take away your deserved win from you.
>>
>>331730364
Kallari and Murdock
>>
>>331730364
At the moment I havent found a real main, enjoying the guy with the snipe ult a lot though. (forgot his name)

Also tried the PS4 version as well as PC. It runs really well and looks gorgeous. Im pretty surprised.
>>
>>331730390
I don't understand what you're trying to say
>>
>>331730421
Bad for you.
>>
>>331730349
It dosent.

Early access is going through till the open beta and then after the beta you still play if you brought early access until game releases.
>>
>>331730417
I think you're talking about Murdock. He has a shotgun basically and his ult is the long range laser?
>>
>>331730390
I haven't seen any of the stander moba cancer players in this game yet.
People seem to actually be nice to eachother.
>>
>>331730573
Maybe it's just me, being unlucky and playing my first 10 matches.
>>
>>331730496
Yeap, thats the guy :)
>>
>>331730573

I've seen about 6 russians pre early access so heres hoping it's died down
>>
>>331727502

I like it a lot, it holds my attention longer than league or smite does. A lot of people playing it are bumfuck retarded but when a game goes well its a lot of fun.
>>
>>331730705

playing support is suffering.
>>
File: 1429924504709.gif (459 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
1429924504709.gif
459 KB, 384x288
>>331730749

>Pick Dekker
>Friend goes Murdock
>Someone on our team doesn't pick a lane and just fucks around the whole time
>Friend has to go to the other lane and clean it up
>mfw solo lane as Dekker
>>
>>331730749
It's the most fun the MOBA genre is to offer. Well, at least for that is. Farming creeps and pushing lanes is boring as hell.
>>
>>331730701
There will be more of us when the game is open for everyone without paying. So far other Russians I've played with are pretty pleasant. I'm trying to trashtalk them but they juts ignore it all the time, and later add me to friend list to play with. I don't know what's wrong with those people but I like it,
>>
>>331730823

at least muriel has okay lane clear. been stuck in a solo lane 3 or 4 times and usually end up surviving with my tower intact.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.