[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this game worth playing? I enjoyed their first two games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: tmp_19839-Dishonored-268457211.jpg (460 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
tmp_19839-Dishonored-268457211.jpg
460 KB, 1920x1200
Is this game worth playing? I enjoyed their first two games
>>
Yes, definitely.
Its one of my favorite games.
>>
Yeah, it's short but it's sort of like deus ex meets thief. Lots of different approaches to the levels and side stuff to do for each mission.
>>
>>331683813
yeap, absolutely. like pretty much everything about it and looking forward to the sequel.
>>
It's casual as fuck.
Play The Dark Mod or Styx Master of Shadows.
>>
>>331683813
I loved it. Hope the sequel is at least as good.
>>
It's great. Best game of the last generation. Fun to stealth through. Fun to murder through.
>>
>>331683813
Easy but still pretty enjoyable.
>>
File: 1457656177282.jpg (499 KB, 1052x1200) Image search: [Google]
1457656177282.jpg
499 KB, 1052x1200
>all my friends and everyone else I hear mention this game seems to shit all over it but never says why

Do people just think because Corvo looks edgy it's bad? I seriously don't know why most people disregard this game at first glance
>>
>>331683813
stealth is broken easy and sometimes the AI will bark at you from across the map for no reason
Flooded District is goat/10 level tho
>>
only with the story dlc, which is better than the main campaign
>>
>>331685737
I don't see how his looks are important, you barely even see him in the game.
>>
>>331685737
It's easy as absolute fuck and the powers were designed by an idiot. The level design is mediocre at best compared to something like deus ex hr.

I love the game but shit, I wouldn't call it good.
>>
>>331683813
play it just so you can play the DLC which is miles better than the main game.
>>
>>331686617
its not exactly a paragon of design, but it was fun enough, i got a lot of enjoyment out of the stealth augmented with the slightly more fresh addition of things like the blink, made it interesting
>>
>>331683813
>worth a pirate
Yep.

>worth $20
Nope.
>>
>>331686617
These people have never played it enough or even read anything about it enough to realize that though

it's like something about this game just caused people to say "nah" and move on
>>
>>331683813

Honestly I found it to be really boring, like Skyrim tier boring, the setting and everything is nice and all but the gameplay just seems boring as fuck.
>>
It's very fun. Excellent art design and atmosphere.

Is it hard?
Fuck no.

Are all the abilities useful?
Fuck no.

Are the abilities cool?
Yes.

The only bad part of the game is the stealth isn't that great and the game punishes you for being a violent bastard.

At least the missions are all different.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.