[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PHIL SPENCER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: ferrariphil.png (847 KB, 1424x761) Image search: [Google]
ferrariphil.png
847 KB, 1424x761
>destroyed kinect
>saved Xbone
>sharing games with PC, whilst keeping ecosystem intact
>rebooted killer instinct successfully
>reboot(ing) phantom dust
>making project dream with Rare
>funding god tier new IP's like ori and scalebound

Is there a man more incredible and gorgeous?
>>
phantom dust got cancelled senpai
>>
>>331682054
http://www.polygon.com/2016/3/1/11135212/phantom-dust-xbox-one-phil-spencer-2016-interview
>>
>>331681928
>sucking your dad's dick
>>
>>331681928
ah, mista JC Denton, in da fresh
>>
>>331681928
he's saving it, but they should've had him from the start of the Xbone's life cycle or better yet the later years of the 360
>>
He should stop trying to turn W10 into a console.
>>
>>331681928
COMPLETE
>>
GLOBAL
>>
>>331681928
The truth is he has fucking NOTHING for e3 2016. Maybe one or two moneyhatted games and some indie shit - that's it. All ms studios are working on already anjounced titles, so this year's E3 will be more than fucking dry for new microsoft announcements.
>>
>>331682561
BASED
>>
>>331682604
e3 is for faggots nowadays anyway.
>>
>>331682604
>All MS studios are working on already announced titles

MS hardly operates on a first party studio basis
Killer Instinct is done by Iron Galaxy
Quantum Break is done by Remedy
Ori and The Blind Forest is done by Moon Studio
Mechassault was done by Wargaming
Voodoo Vince was done by Beep
PGR was done by Bizarre Creations
Scalebound is done by Platinum
The first version of the Phantom Dust reboot was done by Darkside
Recore is done by Armature

Looking at what 343i or Rare is up to isn't the complete picture with MS, they could have a Battletoads done by anyone, an Age of Empires done by anyone
>>
File: wikipedia.jpg (55 KB, 800x172) Image search: [Google]
wikipedia.jpg
55 KB, 800x172
>>331681928
OH YES! there is
>>
>>331683070
this

343i is the Halo guys
The Coalition is the Gears guys
Mojang are the Minecraft guys
Rare are the newly focused "whatever they want" guys

nearly everything else new and old is outsourced
>>
>>331682270

Makes me wonder how different the Xbone's reveal would have been. I literally had someone ask me how I play my Xbox One offline the other day on the plane. They STILL thought the fucking Xbox One was online only.
>>
File: 1455983017968.jpg (48 KB, 500x384) Image search: [Google]
1455983017968.jpg
48 KB, 500x384
>>331682604
E3 this year feels like it gonna blow
>MS is probably gonna show Recore, that pirate game, Gears 4, and Crankdown 3 and maybe more fucking BC games
>Sony is gonna probably have the same E3 as last year since most of the hyped games they showed aren't out yet, but more sales, and if lucky some P5 and KH3 news
>Nintendo is gonna talk about new Zelda and Mario, Amiibo shit, and NX news with a hint of shit no one is gonna like.
I hope I'm wrong, but shit aint looking too bright.
>>
>>331682604
>>331683070
You forgot that Playground is behind the Forza Horizon subseries. And we'll probably see Forza Horizon 3 at E3.
>>
File: image.jpg (489 KB, 1358x1919) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
489 KB, 1358x1919
>"Sony and Nintendo are truly great! I'm a swell guy and I'm above petty competition... hell, I'm GLAD the PS4 is selling so well! And since we're all friends, let's all share the success! Trust me, if the tables were turned I'd totally help you out too. I'm a swell guy after all lol."
>>
>"See guys! I told Nintendo they could put Banjo Kazooie™ in Smash Bros. and Sony that we'd love to do cross-play.. but it looks like they're the bad guys who hate their own fans. :( Just remember that Microsoft™ are the good guys!"
>>
>publicly suggests Banjo for Smash

>if Nintendo agrees it's a huge marketing success for Microsoft
>if Nintendo disagrees, they're the bad guys who let down their fans

>either way Spencer is viewed as an innocent guy who just loves the video games

>publicly suggests that Sony do cross-play with Microsoft

>If Sony agrees, it's a big selling point for XBONE, much bigger than from Sony's perspective
>if Sony disagrees, they're the bad guys who let down their gaymurs

>either way Spencer is viewed as an innocent guy who just loves the video games

Wowie Phil is so BASED he truly cares about US gaymurz!! :B
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.