[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>implying nazis werent the good guys in this game >united
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 1920x1080
>implying nazis werent the good guys in this game

>united the world under one banner and one language
>decreased criminals and put much worse punishment for crimes
>created jobs and invested money into research
>made the bridge on the strait of gibraltar and built great public places like the london nautica
>built a permanent base on the moon and were looking forward to expand even further in the solar system

if nazis won WW2 there would be none of the shit there is now in the modern world.
no more wars, no more organized crime, no ISIS and everyone would have a job and be happy.
>>
>>331648595
the "problematic" aspect of WtNO is that they just made the Nazis way too fucking cool and made even alternate history 1960 seem better than the present we have now in too many ways.

That's why they had to have the whole Oy Vey Muh Kike Science subplot.

In actuality it was a neutral point, since the Nazis in under twenty years took their reverse engineered tech and did amazing things instead of just hide it in random suboceanic crypts or whatever.
>>
You are so edgy anon.
>>
>>331648918
> instead of just hide it in random suboceanic crypts or whatever.

that was dumb as shit

>LETS STEAL A NUCLEAR SUBMARINE GO AFTER A CACHE OF SUPER NEAR ALIEN ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY PUT THERE BY THE JEWS AND WITH THAT WE ARE GONNA DEFEAT THE WHOLE WORLD RULED BY THE NAZIS
>I-ITS NOT LIKE THEY GONNA CATCH US AND ARREST US
>>
USA! USA! USA! HEIL HITLER, MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
>>
>>331648595
It's kinda like how the Helghast were supposed to be the bad guys but they clearly weren't.
>>
Also what's strand is that everything in the world was just a bit more German. As in cultures, music, and art were the same as present but just a German sprinkle in it. Meaning even in the this alternate timeline we would have similar tastes and probably for the better.
>>
>>331649119
>le 3dgy maymay
;^)
>>
>>331649463
Can you give me some similarities between Trump and Hitler?
>>
Is BJ dead?
>>
>>331650389
Trump hurt my feelings.
>>
>>331650398
i hope so
fuck that faggot
>>
>>331650104
>le revisionism maymay
>le i never read an actual history book maymay
go to school anon
>>
>>331650535
But how will Doomguy exist?
>>
>>331650389
He runs on the idea that he will make the country great again, and blames many of the country's problems on those who are not part of the racial or religious majority, and therefore intends to take steps to remove those people from the country entirely.
>>
I'd love to live in that version of the world actually, so many scientific advancements. The only thing that bothers me is all that mindless human experimentation.
>>
File: 1457395445917.webm (889 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1457395445917.webm
889 KB, 320x240
>>331650767
Provide proofs without citing clickbait articles.
>>
>>331648595

Do the Wolfenstein games ever address the Japanese side of the alternative history? Would be curious about it.
>>
>>331651032
I wanna rub that cock.
>>
>>331651098
IIRC there was a "fuggen nazis killing china and japan" thing in the HQ
>>
>>331651098

They were "absorbed" into the worldwide German empire or whatever the fuck.

The Italians apparently got it even worse, somehow.
>>
>>331651032
http://nteb.mudflowermedia.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/donald-trump-president-2016-make-america-great-again.jpg

https://youtu.be/Fz0r0CGW7ic
>>
>>331648595

I'm pretty sure it's all on purpose. Nazi America in The Man in the High Castle looks chill as hell, but the Nazis are still the villains because muh resistance.
>>
I just hope they bring back villians from W3D and SOD and remake them, i wanna see the death knight as a fuckign nazi iron man
>>
File: current_year.png (110 KB, 763x652) Image search: [Google]
current_year.png
110 KB, 763x652
>>331650767
>and therefore intends to take steps to remove those people from the country entirely.
I award you the gold medal in mental gymnastics.
>>
>>331652058
I somewhat overstated it, I apologize. Nevertheless, it is far from impossible that "keep all muslims from coming in" would turn into "get rid of the existing muslims" as well.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.