[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Fallout Theory
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: Thumbnail.jpg (72 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
Thumbnail.jpg
72 KB, 300x250
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5eJcwUz7ak
I made a video about a Fallout theory I had
>>
File: AlphaBunny.png (238 KB, 931x691) Image search: [Google]
AlphaBunny.png
238 KB, 931x691
>>331599182
sage faggot hahahahah
>>
Pretty much the best idea video I've seen so far
>>
>>331599354 ??
>>
>>331599507 Thanks, i'm always looking for ways to improve the theory
>>
>>331599182
Most of us have adblock so shilling your video on here won't get you any money.
>>
>>331599790 I vae adblock too and i could take the monitization off
>>
>>331599790 I'm not trying to make money, I just want to get a theory out there
>>
>>331600257

It's a nice theory. Maybe the references aren't really that much references but more the actual world.
>>
Thanks, anymore advice?
>>
>>331600656
i left you a comment on youtube faggot
>>
>>331600656
You should do quests and stuff while talking.
>>
>>331599182
>culture stagnated up to the '60s
What? Are you kidding? Lovecraft was alive during the second industrial revolution, The Spanish-American War, and World War I, and the Great Depression which were all events that had a massive impact on American culture and that's just events we were directly involved in. Before the 60's you had McCarthyism, and WW2. I get that you spent 5 minutes making a video, but you managed to say possibly one of the dumbest things I have ever heard.

>Enemies are Lovecraftian...well not in Fallout but in Skyrim
>My theory is based solely on the easter eggs
>The world is dark and so is the Lovecraftverse
That's some theory, buddy.

>>331599675
Here's an idea, actually put down a cohesive thought and stop bumbling about. If you wanna talk about the culture of HP's day then actually read about it instead of just throwing out some perception you had based on fiction. If you wanna talk about the parallels between HP Lovecraft's world and Fallout's then hit it point by point and don't use another game as evidence.
>>
Thanks for the comment, also thanks for the very in-depth advice
>>
Report submitted! This window will close in 3 seconds...
>>
>>331599182
No, it's not. Putting a reference to something in your thing doesn't mean it takes place in the same thing. And I'm not giving you views, faggot.
>>
File: 1380998499787.jpg (49 KB, 649x638) Image search: [Google]
1380998499787.jpg
49 KB, 649x638
>>331601004
>What? Are you kidding? Lovecraft was alive during the second industrial revolution, The Spanish-American War, and World War I, and the Great Depression which were all events that had a massive impact on American culture and that's just events we were directly involved in. Before the 60's you had McCarthyism, and WW2.
Anon

ANON

UNSIGNIFICANT CULTURAL EVENTS.
EVERY
SINGLE
ONE OF THEM
>>
First, not for money, I'm new to videos and I'm looking for help on what I can do to make it better. 4chan is the most honest place on the internet and I know you all with give me good advice or just yell at my faults which i am taking notes
>>
>>331601243
I actually like the idea that there's a parallel universe where the car didn't catch on. Like everyone saw it and just said "meh".
>>
Thank you, if you wanna help me more you could message me on Youtube and we can talk about stuff
>>
>>331601521
Car's kinda the natural progression of the vehicle. What would people be using instead? Suppose we could all be riding motorcycles with 'boxcars' being the dumb ones
>>
>>331601414
I'd also recommend not just having streams of thought while you play. I don't know if you were distracted or just really poorly researched your subject (most likely), but you need to actually have something in front of you that is going to keep you on track.Do a relevant quest or something.
>>
Interesting
>>
File: 1457122485153.jpg (79 KB, 480x500) Image search: [Google]
1457122485153.jpg
79 KB, 480x500
>>331599354
>rabbit cuckoldry

Fucking /pol/.
>>
>>331601774
>natural progression
Not really, with it came some of the most profound changes. It wasn't just a vehicle, it was an industry that reshaped the United States.
>>
This is why i feel good looking for advice on 4chan, you all actually deliver
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.