[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5
File: Square Enix.jpg (57 KB, 1179x1179) Image search: [Google]
Square Enix.jpg
57 KB, 1179x1179
Is Square-Enix the most based company right now?

They are releasing their games with dual audio
>>
ATLUS USA = TRASH
>>
oh wow, dual audio
the most important thing regarding vidya
>>
>>331591636
>based
not yet.
still waiting on FF8 & 9 ps4 port
>>
Not unless Scarlet Grace is good and gets a localization
>>
>>331592461
There's no way that will happen until at least after the ff7 one. If that's successful, they may test the waters with porting another old one, but there's no way they'd bother porting 8 or 9 if 7 doesn't do well since it's the most popular.
>>
What game have they released recently which was good? Please don't include AAA western trash
>>
File: 1442964845109.gif (314 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1442964845109.gif
314 KB, 480x270
>>331592890
Star Ocean 5 looks great along with FF XV. Not op.
World of Final Fantasy looks adorably fun.
>>
>>331592796
but 7 is already ported to ps4.
>>
>>331592461
You're fucking retarded. Out of all the things you can want from this incompetent company that takes 1000000 years to release a video game, you choose two games that are already on the PSN and can be played on PS1/PS2/PSP/PS3/VITA/PSTV. Nope, you're not even asking for XII: International, which massively improves XII's gameplay, in HD. Instead, you want the two games that are easy to find and play. Fuck, you could probably play the Steam versions on a random ass laptop from Best Buy. Holy fuck! Why don't you beg for the iOS versions of V and VI while you're at it?
>>
>>331593082
Ah, I just assumed you were talking about the remakes. Not sure why you care about ports. Can't you just emulate them?
>>
>>331592654
Also localize the HD port of Romancing SaGa 2 that's coming out in a few days
>>
>>331593043
Yeah when it comes out,

but as of now they have nothing, they have done nothing
>>
>>331593258

nostalgiafags are pretty retarded man
>>
>>331593387

You're right. Fuck taking their time. They should shit out broken games on a yearly basis like Ubisoft.

Fuck em!
>>
>>331593043
Promises mean nothing. Don't get me wrong, I hope these games are great. I will buy them at full price if they are great, but I can't sate my desire to play good vidya with promises.
>>
>>331591636
>refuses to translate DQ
They can die in a fire for all I care
>>
>>331593732
But VII and VIII are coming
>>
>>331593848
Where is X?
We were promised X.
Hell, we'll probably have to wait for 15 years to even get XI
>>
>Nier
>Drakengard 3
>TWEWY
>Lightning's Return
>Kingdom Hearts: DDD
I like Square Enix
>>
>>331593848
Yeah, just now instead of when they got announced and fans had to whine for 3 years for it to happen
If SE wants to win me back, translate Dq monsters Joker 3 and I'd be cool
That said, I'm glad they're finally translating those and I'll buy them even though I'm a piratefag
>>
they do have some rabid marketers trawling /v/ at the moment, i'll give them that
>>
>>331593524
They are more focused on giving the west shitty muso spin offs than localizing better games, and you settle for it and lick their anuses.

Square is a piece of shit right now.
>>
>>331594387
I'm guessing you're a buttmad DQ fan.

DQ games have been the exact same game for decades. Shitty rehashes shouldn't get you that mad bro.
>>
yes, yes they are

squenix rules
>>
>>331594560
No I'm someone who doesn't lick the ground publishers walk on. Square deserve no praise right now, they simply haven't fucking done anything or released anything good for ages.

>BD 2 mediocre, re-used assests out the ass, shit story
>DQ muso spin offs, while not localizing proper DQ games
>porting everything to PC's so people who boycott consoles can play their games

Everything about what they're doing recently is shit and people who blindly fanboy square are retards
>>
>>331594794
Drankengard 3 was fun,SOV and Nier 2 look awesome,FFXV looks ok, Deus-ex os gonna be great. Seems like the only people that have trouble with square are buttmad nintendo fans
>>
>>331594794

I was right you were a buttmad dq babby.

>>331595047
>Seems like the only people that have trouble with square are buttmad nintendo fans

Pretty much.
>>
>>331592295

seriously only weebs give a shit about this nonsense
>>
>>331595047
DKG3 was released 3 years ago and has serious flaws.

nier2, ffxv and so5 look great but they're not out yet.

What have they done in the mean time?

Nothing but release shit games, and you praise them for some mind blowing reasons.

I am clearly an idort and you're clearly a sqaure fanboy despite the fact that they haven't been doing shit but release shit games recently.

I honestly can't believe there are fanboys for this publisher
>>
>>331591636
>bravely second censored, re-used assets everywhere
>dragon quest viii 3ds censored
>final fantasy vii remake chopped into parts for maximum jewshinies
>>
>>331595653
>dragon quest viii 3ds censored
What? I'm out of the know, what are they censoring?
>>
>>331595382
>What have they done in the mean time?
2 tomb raider games, just cause 3 and the shitty BD/DQ games?

I like their published games like nier,SO and drakengard and their edios games are "fun" their one off rpgs like TLR and their old saga games are fun too.

FF,KH,DQ and BD are trash though
>>
>>331595208
>>331595047
Why do you blindly rise squares dick when they haven't done anything good recently?

I own all Nintendo, Sony consoles and have a medium range PC, they're basically fucking over each platform individually in separate cases, why would you fanboy this publisher?

DQB not getting localized - Fuck Sony
DQ 7/8 3DS only - Fuck Sony, Fuck PC
Bravely Default crackjob, massive re-use of assets, a story worse than BD1 allowing Nintendo do censor artwork and - Fuck Nintendo
FFXV, Nier 2, Star Ocean 5 - Fuck PC and Fuck Nintendo
Setsuna ported to PS4/Steam in the west - Fuck Vita, Fuck Nintendo
Hitman and FFVII are now episodic - Fuck everybody
Tomb Raider timed exclusivity deal with Microsoft - Fuck Sony, Fuck Nintendo

Yet here you are, fanboying square for some reason. Don't praise a company who doesn't deserve it.
>>
>>331595817
jessica's outfits were censored in the japanese version
we're still waiting to see how the western version of vii and viii will be further censored
>>
>>331595817
From the japanese version, some Jessica costumes got changed and more costumes for everyone else in exchange
Mind you this was a change that Horii wanted to make
>>
>>331595653
>blaming Square for anything related to a Japanese release of Dragon Quest

That's all Yuji Horii and Armor Project. VIII 3D being censored has everything to do with CERO's change in policies over the last ten years.
>>
>>331595919
>Nier 2, Star Ocean 5
only thing I care about besides Dude-Sex
>>
>>331595967
>>331596005
Ok, so I googled it. I'm sad that the blue bikini got changed (mainly because the skirt looks too awkward, if they just lengthened the original one, it'd look better) but the red one looks better, imo
>>
File: [email protected] (124 KB, 688x800) Image search: [Google]
kek@cucks.jpg
124 KB, 688x800
>>331595919
>FFXV, Nier 2, Star Ocean 5 - Fuck PC and Fuck Nintendo
>>
>>331595919
They're basically turning into Japans version of EA and people are fanboying them up simply because Japanese games are the last bastion of hope in the industry despite how shitty Square is becoming and how clearly they're drunk off their own confidence.

They're getting too rich to give a fuck now and I'm voting with my wallet because I can see what's happening.
>>
>>331595919

How is the 7 remake being episodic a bad thing?
>>
File: lost-odyssey.jpg (156 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
lost-odyssey.jpg
156 KB, 1024x768
>>331591636
>dual audio
>not 5 language options
>>
>>331591636
No us release of ffxii zodiac or front mission 5.
No voice acting on ffxiv
Steam version of ffviii has inferior audio but they did add a cash shop
Ffxiii versus in dev hell aince 2006
Ffxiii one of the worat games I've played in my life
3 versions of ffxiii exist

Squenix is one of the worst managed companies that lives off of weebs with lightning figurines
>>
>>331596275
They changed two cutscenes as well. Neither for sexual reasons. One removed a little bit of blood and I have zero idea why the dog food scene was changed.
>>
File: 1451475997896.gif (976 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1451475997896.gif
976 KB, 250x250
Last Se game I bought was Nier and I bought it used off Amazon.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.