[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what happened to blood in halo? Halo 5 is a 16 rating, so why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: halo blood.jpg (6 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
halo blood.jpg
6 KB, 251x201
what happened to blood in halo? Halo 5 is a 16 rating, so why did they feel that they couldn't add blood splatters. However aliens bleed but spartans don't which is really confusing and I miss painting the walls with blood :( .
>>
>>331569739
>I miss painting the walls with blood
this
>>
File: 160px-1220721402_Dead_grunt.jpg (4 KB, 160x107) Image search: [Google]
160px-1220721402_Dead_grunt.jpg
4 KB, 160x107
I usually dislike lots of blood in any games I play, but the grunt blood in Combat Evolved looks pretty cool.
>>
>>331571036
>tfw shooting a corpse so much that the frame rate drops any time you get near the body.
>>
That elevator ride where all that blood shows up out of nowhere.
>>
>>331570308
ah that sucks if that is the reason why they took it out :/
>>
>>331572073
On the original Xbox? Or an older PC? I never had a problem on 360 or Xbone.
>>
>>331571036
yeah it looks awesome as it glows n shit
>>
>>331572164
That level, senpai. That level.
>>
File: GS1.jpg (29 KB, 461x290) Image search: [Google]
GS1.jpg
29 KB, 461x290
You still remember right /v/ ?
>>
Why does this thread have small images.
>>
>>331572535
I remember being both hyped and scared to go any further into that level every time I saw that recording.

>Tfw realizing the randoms blips on your radar before even going into the building was the Flood.
>>
>>331572807
my bad image I saved from google must of been small soz bro
>>
>>331572935
The mission where it was almost pitch black and the buggers are flying around attacking you, that was awesome
>>
>>331572176
Xbox yeah, the decal limit was so high it was pretty difficult to reach on your own.
>>
>>331575118
I wonder why they left the limit so high? Maybe it was just for grunt blood.
>>
test
>>
Halo
>>
Does anyone have the link for that multiplayer only version of Combat Evolved? I'd love to get a game going right now. That used to be fun in the day.
>>
>>331578069

I used to have this, someone please post a link.
>>
Why did they ruin Halo, bros? Halo 4 is the worst game I've ever played, won't even touch 5. Saw some gameplay and it's literally a CoD clone with anime armours, despite the UNSC being utilitarian and cheap as fuck. 343 can't even get that right.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.