[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Duelyst thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: duelyst_021214_01.png (928 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
duelyst_021214_01.png
928 KB, 1280x720
Is someone still playing it? It's pretty fin, but a good half of the factions are still cancers incarnate.
>>
File: moKp6qT.webm (255 KB, 232x196) Image search: [Google]
moKp6qT.webm
255 KB, 232x196
I still am, best F2P cardgame out there. Gauntlet is pretty fun, in the meantime I'm just building my collection.
>>
>>331552262
Stopped playing a few days ago. Got bored after a month
>>
>faux-retro pointlessly low-detailed pixel-art
>on high-res backgrounds
>those fonts
Oh my virgin eyes.
>>
>>331552361
What faction do you play? I still play Vet despite the nerfs, but the other factions just don't appeal to me.
>>
>>331552687
This is a pretty old version. Now if you turn off the bloom it's pretty.
>>
Great ideas, can't get over pixelshit art. I hate it. I hate it so much.
>>
>>331552734
I play Lyonar mostly, but I don't have much of their OP stuff yet so I play with some heal synergy using Sunrisers
>>
Pretty good but I haven't played in a while. They should get a mobile version but that's not gonna happen.
>>
File: EEc3D83.gif (128 KB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
EEc3D83.gif
128 KB, 260x260
>>
File: n1hykOB.gif (703 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
n1hykOB.gif
703 KB, 320x320
>>
I loved this game, but stupid ranking system locking you into the high rank once you cross the rank 10 gap, it becomes impossible to win even one match, you get locked with the people that have spend hundreds of dollars or been playing since forever while you have like 1 or 2 shitty legendarys at max and some crap epics.

Yeah you can craft shit, but still crafting the good cards takes like a fuckton of dust or whatever it uses. I'm tired of microtransaction bullshit, I'd have payed $60 to have access to all the cards, but opening god damn orb acks hoping to get something good is just a kick to the nuts, forcing you to spend more and more, stupid cash grabs.

Competitive games where you need $400 to be on par with the high ranks is a scam.
>>
>>331553576
>you get locked with the people that have spend hundreds of dollars
literally played this game for less than a month and gotten to S-rank

Competitive decks aren't expensive at all
>>
Vetruvian > Vanar > Lyonar > Magmar > Abyssian > Songay

>>331553576
It takes a while to have a few legendaries but if you makes up your mind on one specific faction it becomes easier. I've also heard that unranked matches were a thing but they took them down for some technical reason, i don't know why.
>>
>>331553436
>STAH PLAHTENUM
>>
>>331553764
Getting to S rank isn't the problem, getting wins once you hit S rank is the problem, you're fucked for the rest of the month playing with the most ultra cancer builds possible, getting daily wins goes becomes impossible if you don't have comparable ultra cancer decks.
>>
>>331552262
/magmar/ here
Fuck Abyssian always and forever
Even when I win against one, I'm still pissed about the match
>>
>>331553991
>play for fun for 29 days
>get to S-rank on last day

You're welcome.
>>
>>331554163
>tfw I can't get to S-rank

I just don't know how to pass theses Songhais
>>
>Play against Magmar
>Just spam Rush minions every turn

Good strategy.
>>
>>331552262
I played it when it was in beta. It was okay, but I lost interest pretty quickly due to the luck aspect and repetitive matches. Have they added/fixed anything since then?
>>
File: 6odS2yi.gif (118 KB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
6odS2yi.gif
118 KB, 260x260
>>331554814
Neither can I and I just don't care. Higher ranks are more fun, you see people experimenting and trying non-meta decks like spell-abyssian
>>
File: 274cKbM.gif (1 MB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
274cKbM.gif
1 MB, 320x320
>>331555145
It's still in beta, and there's 4 new cards plus a balance patch every month.
>>
>>331555505
I see. Maybe by the time it gets a full release there will be enough variety for me to go back to it. Probably not though, I hate luck-based card pulls, crafting, etc.
>>
I play it now and then, check out the balance patches and see how much they're gonna ruin vetruvian this month etc.

I just wanna run artifacts and shit.

I usually just play until I hit silver and play on and off for fun.

Its not fun to go up against the same old songhai decks over and over again.
>>
I played and got S-rank every season.
This season I just haven't even gotten on. Counterplay are incompetent at balance and I can't bring myself to drudge through it again.
>>
>>331556826
>Counterplay are incompetent at balance
Fucking this.

The game would be athousand times better if they didn't deisgn half their faction around instant damages.
>>
>>331553436
ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA
>>
>cards have no synergies
>the good cards just have ridiculous swingy value
>board gets cleared every turn

I tried to like it but it's just too fucking boring
At this point even hearthstone has more interesting cards
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.