[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fable feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Fablebox.jpg (49 KB, 256x329) Image search: [Google]
Fablebox.jpg
49 KB, 256x329
So, I know theres an immense hate for the endings of Mass effect 3, but I was wondering what your feelings for the fable games are. Ive heard some bad stuff about em, so Im wondering whats all the fuss about.
>>
>>331537816
not sure what you are getting at mentioning ME3 here, but every fable other than 3 is fantastic.
>>
Enjoyed 1 and 2 but didn't really like 3.
>>
>>331537816
fable anniversary is worth getting, even though many a fag here might try to tell you otherwise
>>
File: avp_review_2010_15.jpg (487 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
avp_review_2010_15.jpg
487 KB, 2560x1600
>>331537816

I love Fable 1. Fable 2 was meh, but I can see the merit in it.

Never played 3. But I watched a Youtube video of it. God fucking damnit, it seems fucking awful. That whole inventory system makes me want to puke just thinking about it.
>>
>>331537816
It's a watered down version of Zelda with some shit gimmicks. Add in some "OI LAD I'AM BRITTISH M8" shit humor in and that's Fable.
>>
>>331537816
The first game plus The Lost Chapters is fantastic.
Two is passable with a shit ending.
Three is basically Hitler.
>>
First two games are great, third is passable. Mainly because the third ditches the whimsical fantasy stuff (at least slightly) for a more industrial, turn of the century thing. Which I guess you'd either like or you don't.

Very charming games, lots of fun if you like aRPG's.
>>
>tfw no Fable 2 on PC.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvLhuWSmY3g

thread theme
>>
>>331540749

>tfw a friend lent me his 360 so I could play fable 2

feels comfy
>>
>>331537816

>That fucked up scream the undead made when you killed them
>>
>>331537816
fable TLC is my favorite game. That music, the atmosphere, the story, the gameplay, that shit was ace. being able to kill the guildmaster and other heroes was the fucking tits.
>>
How Fable 2 ended makes me wonder why Lionhead took so long to get nuked. Fuck that conclusion and final boss encounter.
>>
>>331538516
I beat fable 1 at least 7 or 8 times...fable 2 once fable 3 once. something about fable anniversary I just couldn't finish it
>>
>>331537816
>fable 1
Great visuals and sound as well as pretty solid combat system. Overall a mediocre but charming game. Has great potential to grow into something legendary with its sequels.
>fable 2
Meh, but at least you can play as a female that looks like a male
>fable 3
Nintendo gimmicks: the game, basically a stripped watered down version of the second one
>>
>>331541938
>be me
>standing there listning to Lucien talk
>accidentally pull the trigger
>that was the final boss
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.