[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MGS3 FreeK here, the more I play the more I get hooked up, I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
MGS3 FreeK here, the more I play the more I get hooked up, I was wondering if there is way to know how many Kerotans I have hit, or there are left to be hit?
>>
>>331515818
>collectibles
Just use a walkthrough.
>>
I got a question as well. Will I ever need the interrogation option to finish the game?

I'm playing it on PCSX2 with a 360 controller and it doesn't have the dual-stage face buttons.
>>
>>331516068
No.
>>
>>331516068
>dual stage
Try 8.
Dual Shock 2 and 3 pressure sensitive buttons have 8 stages of pressure.
And then they removed that feature entirely out of Dual Shock 4 due to cost cutting which is why I'll never buy that garbage pad.
>>
>>331516319
Fucking seriously? I never knew that!

I thought it was a pretty slick and unique feature.

Are the DS3's usable on PC? I'd really love to play using the intended controller. I don't care if there's any software fuckery involved.
>>
>>331516443
>Are the DS3's usable on PC?
Fucking obviously yes.
You need third party drivers though for them to work properly.
Google MotioninJoy, it also comes with a special plugin for PCSX2 with working pressure sensitivity emulation.
>>
File: 1290327723550.png (210 KB, 781x474) Image search: [Google]
1290327723550.png
210 KB, 781x474
>>331516542
Sick, thanks a lot.
>>
>>331516606
You can also tune up your DS3 with concave triggers and DS4 analog nubs.
You can just buy replacement DS4 analog nubs and use them with your DS3, they have identical slot so they're compatible.
For triggers google Gioteck RT2
>>
>>331516542
>>331516606
>MotioninJoy
Enjoy your chinese spyware.
>>
>>331516983
I love this meme.
You install the drivers from MotioninJoy and then use BetterDS3 for the GUI.
http://betterds3.ciebiera.net/
>>
Why does 3 get so much love? I don't get it.
>>
File: ps2.jpg (41 KB, 600x563) Image search: [Google]
ps2.jpg
41 KB, 600x563
>>331516068
>PCSX2
Why not buy PS2, they are like 20$?
>>
>>331519898
I guess I just prefer the prospect of advanced graphics features and savestates.
>>
>>331520120
I dont know how to tell you this, but playing MGS3 with emulator is like having sex with condom, it still feels good, but you cant fully sense the pussy wet on your cock. It's completely different feeling when you fuck pussy without condom, so is the feeling with the PS2
>>
>>331521771
kek
alright, I'll check my local trading site
>>
>>331515818
>Kerotans

>not Yoshis
>>
>>331522619
Nice try, but we are talking about the superior ORIGINAL PS2 MGS3 not the Nintendo DS crap port
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.