[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i miss artistic integrity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
i miss artistic integrity
>>
>>331507567
you mean like when BioWare had the balls to actually make sexy character?
>>
>>331507674
Not op but women can by sexy without flaunting their goddamn cameltoes in someones face. I think some can be much sexier just by the way they carry themselves or present themselves. ex from bioware would be Aria, Morrigan, Leliana and such.
>>
>>331509141
>any of those characters
>sexy

You sir, have abysmal taste.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 442x333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 442x333
>>331507674
Something like pic related?
>>
>>331509557

>Leliana
>Not top level nut busting material

Fag
>>
>>331509845
I'll be honest. I don't remember that.

If you can show me an ingame screenshot of that.

I'll believe you.
>>
File: SHOES.jpg (12 KB, 270x271) Image search: [Google]
SHOES.jpg
12 KB, 270x271
>>331510314

You can have her.
>>
>>331510635

>All there is to woman is looks

This is why you'll be that guy with 8 marriages.
>>
>>331510314
>that fucking accent

Every time.
>>
>>331510674
No, that would be you.

There are only two female personalities, good and bad. And until recently the bad were forced good by laws and social standards. So looks are pretty much all that matter.
>>
>>331509845
what do you think it smells like?
>>
>>331510571

It's legit.
>>
>>331510850
haha
>>
>>331510850
cornbeef
>>
>>331510758
she doesn't even have an accent in the first game, she has a fucking lisp and the actor did a shit job of trying to do whatever the fuck approximation of a French accent is supposed to be for an English speaker

combine that with her butt face and that bitch stayed permanently in my camp or dead at the earliest possible moment
>>
>>331510850
McDonalds Double Cheeseburger with fries.
>>
>>331509845
Honestly I kinda like that being included. The EDI cameltoe is garbage, but I really doubt they included that detail for fanservice.

It's better than naked creatures just not having genitals because muh american morals
>>
>>331510881
Saying it. Don't confirm it.

I can say that the earth is triangle, it don't make it true.
>>
>>331510956
She's actually french.
>>
>>331509845
We realism bruh

Go all in or go home. Can't wait for survival games to have pooping and fapping options to help manage stress.
>>
>>331509845
so this confirms that Asari do infact have vaginas, good
>>
>>331510635
she's qt as fuck in DA:O

but it sucks that you couldn't choose the old gray haired bitch, she was the best
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.