[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
it's up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: photo.png (164 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.png
164 KB, 900x900
it's up
>>
>>331488743
wassup?
>>
>>331488896
it's
>>
i kinda appreciate these sorta threads
>>
>>331489149
come on brah, share with friend anon here, what's up?
>>
>>331489194
not much
>>
>>331488743
>tfw my favorite video of his is the one with the least views on his whole channel
It's the only good review let alone analysis of the game I've ever seen, no one not even the most hipster vidya 'critic' has even heard of Ghost Trick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usqdCphyM2o
>>
it's never up
>>
I wish it could go up.
>>
cancer
>>
Haha but seriously though Matt, when are you going to upload the Twilight Princess HD review?
>>
>>331491002
The Wind Waker HD was only reviewed as it directly addressed many of the gameplay problems pointed out in the original's review, so it felt natural for it to be addressed. Twilight Princess HD contains no such sweeping changes and so it doesn't need one.
>>
>>331491163
You climb up vines faster in the HD version, which was one of his complaints.
>>
Why does that image make me so fucking angry? I don't even know anything about it other than the fact that it's probably a YouTube channel. It's somehow more obnoxious than Extra Life.
>>
File: Capture.png (98 KB, 1268x575) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
98 KB, 1268x575
>>331488743
>he quit his job recently to make videos full time
>this is all he's making
>and his funding goal

I'm worried about him, bros. How can $12,000*0.98 (Patreon keeps 2%) be enough to live on? And he's not even making that yet.
>>
>>331491664
It's a pretty good one, no bait. I just like his videos because there's no e-celeb faggotry going on, he doesn't show his face, just discusses and analyzes games.

Honestly wish there were more channels that nitpicked game design. It's what I liked about egoraptor's Sequelitis but watching it now is painful due to memeing.
>>
>>331491818
when you're a no life loser who lives with your parents, you don't have really any expenses
>>
>>331492160
he's a software engineer
>>
>>331491818
I'm sure he'll make much more once he starts actually advertising his Patreon. A lot of his subscriber base probably doesn't even know that it exists.
>>
>>331492201
then how is he only living on $12k/year? i don't even know who this guy is, i just saw it on the frontpage
>>
>>331491818
Quitting your job to make Youtube videos and living on $1000 a month is almost too stupid for anyone to actually do, so that leads me to believe that he probably has some other source of income. I dunno maybe he's rented out some property or something. There's no way you can afford vidya at $12k/year so there's probably more to it.

But it's kind of good that he never talks about his personal life beyond what's related to his Youtube output.

>>331492201
*was
>>
>>331491818
he makes money off of youtube too
>>
>>331491818
>he said he will quit his job to make videos full time if he gets enough money to live on(by patreon/youtube)
>will never get enough patreon support by only releasing 2 videos per year
>>
>>331489768
>no one not even the most hipster vidya 'critic' has even heard of Ghost Trick
It's not as niche as you think it is
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.