[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Recommend me some Wii games. Just hacked my console.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: vg.consoles.01.lg.jpg (12 KB, 440x330) Image search: [Google]
vg.consoles.01.lg.jpg
12 KB, 440x330
Recommend me some Wii games. Just hacked my console.
>>
File: Cover-tom2.jpg (43 KB, 600x637) Image search: [Google]
Cover-tom2.jpg
43 KB, 600x637
>>331480043
Project M
>>
Why the fuck would you go through with breaking a device if you didn't already have a reason to do it in the first place.
>>
>>331480790
Got it

Just finished Darkside Chronicles also. Kinda prefer Umbrella desu
>>
>>331481018
Initially I was doing it just to play Project M since my Wii wouldn't read my Brawl disc anymore. Just decided to make use of my hacked wii
>>
>>331481038
Then I'll recommend other games, presuming it's no problem for you to play gamecube games too

Paper Mario games
Metroid Prime games
Killer 7
No More Heroes 1 and maybe 2
Mad World
Xenoblade Chronicles
The Mario Galaxy games are a must play if you like platformers in any shape or form

There's tons more of underrated games on the gamecube and the wii, but some of these are simply in opinion some quality titles that are worth checking out for owners of the system
>>
>>331481601
Thanks

Also saw Muramasa the Demon Blade. Looks nice
>>
>>331480043
Basically everything >>331481601 said, and

Zelda TP/SS
Pandora's Tower
The Last Story
Mario Kart Wii
Trauma Team
Muramasa: The Demon Blade
>>
>>331480043
oh boy

xenoblade chronicles
pandoras tower
muramasa the demon blade
metroid prime trilogy
fire emblem radian dawn
arc rise fantasia
super mario galaxy 1 & 2
guilty gear
metal slug collection
the conduit (avoid the conduit 2)
tenchu
project zero 4 and 2 remake
re archives 0 and 1
no more heroes 1 and 2
tatsunoko vs capcom
fragile dreams
the last story
red steel 2 (need wii motion plus)

and I'm pretty sure I forgot a lot more
>>
>>331480043
Every Gamecube game out there
Super Paper Mario
Twilight Princess
Tsukihami no Kamen
Captain Rainbow
Fragile Dreams
Metroid Prime
Muramasa Demon Blade
Mario Galaxy
Battalion Wars
Zack and Wiki
DONG Returns
House of the Dead Overkill
All the Kirby games you can get for it
Pandora's Tower
Sengoku Basara
Samurai Warriors III
>>
>>331482435
>Hyped for Conduit 2
>E3 gameplay looked dope
>tfw the final product
>>
Tatsunoko vs Capcom
No More Heroes 1+2
Mario Galaxy 1+3
Smash Bros Brawl
Macworld
Xenoblade
>>
>>331483219
how could they fuck it up so bad, the first one was fucking amazing, then 2 just...

JUST
>>
>>331483303
>Mario Galaxy 3

nigga what
>>
File: 1457568663884.jpg (42 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1457568663884.jpg
42 KB, 640x640
>>331480043
Go download that torrent with every eshop and virtual console game.
>>
>>331483219
This is what HVS has been up to, by the way:
Dragon Front
Available only in virtual reality on Oculus Rift, Dragon Front is an immersive collectible card game battler running at 90 frames per second with a full 360-degree stereoscopic view. Construct your deck and challenge online opponents. The entire 4x4 grid battlefield is alive with mobile squads, rampaging giants, intimidating war machines, soaring projectiles, and fire-breathing bombing runs. Mobilize atop your stronghold and launch your forces across the frontlines - history is about to won!

Platform: Oculus Rift
Publisher: High Voltage Software, Inc.
Date: Q2 2016
>>
>>331483497
I remember them saying they put in more effort into the E3 presentations than the rest of the game to gain hype, which of course made shit worse.

Such a shame, considering the first one was so good and that The Grinder game was looking real good.

>>331483848
>immersive collectible card game
Jesus christ why. They struck gold with Conduit 1 and then when the sequel was bad they get reduced to this. What the fuck
>>
>>331484016
They're also making this, but it seems like it got shelved while they worked on the card game. Maybe it's a spiritual successor to the Conduit?

Damaged Core
Damaged Core is a first-person shooter experience on the Oculus VR headset that explores the near-future story of mankind on the brink of extinction following a robotic uprising led by a swarm intelligence known as the Core. Players take the role of a unique artificial intelligence that is drafted into the role of savior as it seeks a way to stop the machinations of the Core and salvage what is left of man. Strike quickly and fade away by transferring your consciousness throughout a city. Scan and hack enemy technology to discover secrets, deactivate their defenses, or take over the bodies of your enemies! Experience a genuinely immersive first person shooter running at 90 FPS with a full 360 degree stereoscopic view, exclusively on the Oculus Rift. Damaged Core: reality is flawed, rewrite it.

Platform: Oculus Rift
Publisher: High Voltage Software, Inc.
Date: TBA
>>
>>331484307
While that actually sounds pretty dope, for what purpose making it VR exclusive. Real shame
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.