[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been hurt before...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: Whats_in_the_box.png (165 KB, 270x416) Image search: [Google]
Whats_in_the_box.png
165 KB, 270x416
I've been hurt before...
>>
File: Whats in the box.png (108 KB, 251x360) Image search: [Google]
Whats in the box.png
108 KB, 251x360
>>
Hasn't every single one of these from SE been shit?
>>
Do it faggot. And post codes on /v/ when it's predictably something you already have or something you don't want.
>>
pretty sure the last box ended up being humble'd anyway
>>
I bought this year's Easter one

Please god give me Heavensward so I don't have to fucking buy it
>>
>>331431656
Yeah, the christmas one was kinda shit.

>>331431909
I got Heavensward in the chistmas one. I enjoyed it, but I can't invest in a subscription MMO right now.
>>
>>331431656
Not really. They've been worth their value easily.
>>
Someone pls tell me what's inside.
>>
>>331432908
Not announced until tomorrow, fampai
>>
I only would buy it if I knew I could get heavensward or just sub time for xiv
>>
File: 1420148700560.png (61 KB, 292x356) Image search: [Google]
1420148700560.png
61 KB, 292x356
>>331433179
>>
>>331432908

Probably kusoge like Thief and Life is Strange.
>>
>>331433294
Thief and Life is Strange were in it last time.
>>
>>331433423

Wouldn't surprise me if both of those games were in this one.
>>
Anybody want a copy of Thi4f? I tried to give this to a friend, but she didn't want it. I THINK it's still a good key.

F8DR9-7F2TA-LWW2P
>>
I bought it, last one I bought was the first, and I had owned all of the games, even though I thought I didn't own Divinity 2.

Fuck it all. I can't wait to be disappointed.
>>
>>331433669
it's already used.
>>
>>331434502
Oh
Welp... sorry anon.
>>
FFXIV ARR anyone?
>>
>>331434502
>>331434569
Can I interest you in a 20% off code for the SE online store?
>>
I think the $15 hitman "intro" is a decent bet for the bundle ontop of at least one of the final fantasy ports available on steam
>>
>>331434712
Hmm... that might be worth it then.
>>
>>331435283
It's not 100% certain, but it'd be a strong marketing move to push a couple extra thousand copies from people who had no intention of buying it

Heres the christmas 2015 bundle for comparison :

Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
Thief
Final Fantasy XIII
Life is Strange Episode 1
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
And as well as the games, a selection of vouchers (valid January 6-31, 2016) that you can use in the Square Enix Store:

20% off selected games*
10% off Life is Strange episodes 2-5
10% off Just Cause 3 (all editions)
>>
If you get games you already have, you can give the keys to friends, right?
>>
>>331435954
I highly doubt they're going to put the new Hitman in it, specially when it's barely days old and should still have a strong sales momentum. That sounds more like something they'd do when the full game is released.

A FF game seems like a reasonable guess, though it'd probably be one of the phone ports.
>>
> Can't buy the bundle from France

Being a third world country is suffering
>>
>>331436443
It's alright. You get to... eat good cuisine or some shit, right?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.