[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you pre-ordered Dark Souls 3, /v/? Don't you want to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: DaS3PO.png (63 KB, 675x334) Image search: [Google]
DaS3PO.png
63 KB, 675x334
Have you pre-ordered Dark Souls 3, /v/? Don't you want to pre-load the game and play on day one?
>>
>>331429613
after baeting ds2sotfs i decided its better to put my money in the dibision season pass :^)
>>
>Chinese carton avatar
>foreign character in username
>preorder
>dark souls 3 on PC
>playing on PC

All the red flags of a true pcucks
>>
>>331429613
>>
Only pre ordered it because I was going to buy it anyway, I'll wait on the dlc.
>>
But I could just buy it day one and download it at 14 mb/s instead.
>>
>>331429613
Why do you post this thread over and over all day long everyday?

You actually are retarded aren't you?
>>
File: 1.png (37 KB, 530x142) Image search: [Google]
1.png
37 KB, 530x142
I already did.
>>
>>331429613
No, I'm going to pirate it after the asspull of a 14€ patch to upgrade the graphics, and not even to the pre-downgrade level.
>>
>>331429613
Im not a retarded moron who preorders games before seeing that they actually work properly and deliver what was promised by the devs.

>b-but I have to play it right when it comes out :(

No.
>>
>>331429613
yep

playing it in 2 days 22 hours

english audio, people translating menus and stuff on wiki and will gain all the game knowledge and experience needed for maximum griefing on my EU/NA twink

can't wait m8
>>
>>331430004
Don't come here with ridiculous excuses so you can pretend you have the high moral ground.
You just want to play for free. And there is nothing wrong about that.
>>
(b ^_^)b
>>
>>331429613
I preordered that and the season pass
>>
File: 1439008045516.jpg (97 KB, 634x489) Image search: [Google]
1439008045516.jpg
97 KB, 634x489
(b ^_^)b
>>
>>331429936
>en la biblioteca
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.