[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Those of you who've played it, did you like or hate it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
Those of you who've played it, did you like or hate it?
>>
fun for the first 2-3 hours then it get repetetive and tedious
>>
Loved it, the only complain I have is how useless heavy 2-handed weapons are.
>>
>>331422403
its good game desu
>>
>>331422403
Finished it 2 times.
>>
It was great, although the grappling hook kinda killed some of the fun later on. The story was also very forgettable and pointless. Other than that, solid all around with very fun multiplayer.
>>
File: 1458141223589.png (61 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
1458141223589.png
61 KB, 321x322
>>331422704
It has replayablity?
>>
>>331422758
DIfferent guy here, it has NG+ and a difficulty designed for that.
>>
I played the demo and it was shit
>>
What's this stuff about psionic zombies?
>>
>>331422403
The expansion is amazing, brings you into the country and adds vehicles. People are right it gets repetitive but for whatever reason this game really does it for me, I love the world and the npcs
>>
It was fun. I had a hard time getting a hang of the parkour, but it's fun swinging around. Then again, I enjoyed Dead Island, which is from the same dev, so I admit to having shit taste.
>>
>>331422403
I love it actually, currently attempting a Nightmare difficulty permadeath run. Really tense and exciting since combat 99% of the time isn't really an option.
>>
>>331422403
In a melee combat centric game, the melee combat itself was utter shit, even more compared to the boths dead island game which allowed the use of manual combat (analog mode).
>>
>>331423113
That sounds like a different game
>>
It was great. But be sure to play on hardest setting. Normal is piss easy.

Going to get the new dlc eventually
>>
I played it, it was fun.
I then installed the I Am Legion mod and it became amazing and enraging.
Now I've got the season pass and the mod doesn't work
>>
>>331422403
I really like it, but only because of the parkour. because I know that it's a better Mirror's Edge that Mirror's Edge 2 is going to be. Combat is alright but if I was to play it for combat alone I'd probably play Vermintide instead.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.