[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"ok clementine don't interfere i'm gonna kick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1v1fgt.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1v1fgt.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>"ok clementine don't interfere i'm gonna kick kenny's ass and show you that he' a monster"
>"omg help me clem shoot kenny now"
Why did anyone side with Jane again?
>>
because kenny's a fucking idiot

always has been
>>
File: 1446190119829.jpg (81 KB, 727x553) Image search: [Google]
1446190119829.jpg
81 KB, 727x553
they both suck
why didnt i get to shoot them both
>>
File: jane sure is a dumb bitch.png (99 KB, 464x1704) Image search: [Google]
jane sure is a dumb bitch.png
99 KB, 464x1704
>>331409121
>Kenny was right about literally every single thing in both seasons
>but he's an idiot

You are the idiot. I bet you sided with Jane.
>>
>>331408840
Based Ken
>>
>>331408840
I shot Kenny, but only to put him out of his misery. He thanked me for the sweet release of death.
>>
>>331408840
Name one time Kenny was wrong, I'll wait.
>>
>>331409205
>but he's an idiot
I'm on your side, but Kenny is an idiot tho. The most loveable and correct idiot there is.
He did things wrong, but in the end he was always right. Not to mention his ending/s are objectively better.
>>
File: trump em.jpg (34 KB, 589x589) Image search: [Google]
trump em.jpg
34 KB, 589x589
Kenny - Trump
Jane - Hillary
>>
>>331408840
THE BOATS
>>
I shot Kenny and left the other bitch to rot. I don't know why, but playing as Clementine really made me pick all the asshole choices while Lee made me want to be the good guy. Probably because I liked the new group less.
>>
>>331412238
This.
>>
>>331408840
Jane was so fucking retarded in this scene. I get that she wants to show Clem that Kenny's a damaged man but you could have picked a better time than in the middle of a fucking blizzard with no plan and a newborn baby to do it. I shot Kenny because up until that point Jane had been a fairly calm person who was one of the most practical people in the game and then she just suddenly pulls that shit.
>>
>>331412650
Socipathic whos abandons and causes trouble in every group she was in, yes let's shoot Kenny who would die for you. Jane you could not say the same for.
>>
>>331412948
Kenny also causes all the inter-group drama and most of the drama when interacting with other survivors in Season 2.

Jane was pretty on the ball until the end there. Don't get me wrong I loved Kenny, he was a major bro despite being a hothead idiot in season 1. And his stuff with just Clem in season 2 was gold too, but he was a major liability and he clearly had a deathwish.

I shot Kenny because it was the right thing to do, Kenny was a danger to himself and everyone he was around including Clem, intentionally or not. Losing Dusk and Katya broke him, he was too good for this shitty world, so I gave the Boatsman peace.

I wish it hadn't come to that, but Kenny had gone off the deep end. He knew it was the right move at the end too. I'll remember Kenny for the bro he was, not the group ruining murderhobo he became.
>>
>>331415354
*Duck
>>
>>331412496
>This
is wrong.

Enjoy your faulty brain.
>>
why does it matter who you chose?
oh was it, it literally has no effect at all. all you do is choose who dies sooner.
>>
>>331408840
>'i'll show you he's a monster''
>'let me just provoke him by popping this baby right into the car, there we go..'

Fucking cunt.
>>
>>331408840
I made the stupid mistake of shooting Kenny because I was afraid of what he'd become if he killed Jane. As soon as I found out Jane had set Kenny up to die, I decided I should have shot her instead.
>>
>>331410157
The boat.
>>
How long are we going to have to wait for S3 do you think? With all the other retarded projects they're taking on.
>>
>>331416245
Probably another couple of years. We might even get a non-dissapointing season 3 if they take their time with it.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.