[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
Remember me?
>>
>>331394770
Please don't. It still hurts.
>>
File: mn9-gdc-03.jpg (111 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
mn9-gdc-03.jpg
111 KB, 800x480
>>331394882
>>
File: VinceDyingOnTheInside.gif (4 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
VinceDyingOnTheInside.gif
4 MB, 200x150
>>
>People seriuosly wanted another mega man

I don't play teese games but im tired of people complaning about this one getting cancelled theres 9001 megaman games and they get butthurt over 1 getting cancelled boo-hoo. Bite me faggots.
>>
>>331395115

Come on man, it has been years now and you can't think of anything better than that weakass bait?

Put some effort into it.
>>
>no other game I ever played had a similar weapon system to this.
Shit was fun, why don't more games do it?
>>
>>331395115
remember Megaman is the man on the moon
>>
File: 1430039212261.jpg (32 KB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
1430039212261.jpg
32 KB, 848x480
I keep being told I need to let go of it, and my anger at Capcom for letting me down so badly. I've been boycotting them ever since. But I'm still just as mad as I was years ago.
>>
I still remembered when v had threads being excited for the polls and such
>>
>>331394770
this will never not hurt
>>
>>331394770
>MML3 cancelled
>Inafune's homage kikestarter failed, don't even know if its going to be made at this point
>>
>>331396116
Failed?
What are you talking about?
The game's still being developed by the weird no-name Chinese studio that wants to make its own console. The same developer Inafune had lined-up while the kickstarter was in progress.
And based on Inafune and Comcept's work on MN9, I wouldn't expect anything promising from Red Ash, despite how interesting it seemed on a conceptual level.
>>
Remember me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLGuM_d-6Ok
>>
>>331396336
Well the kickstarter was meant for actually making the game before they announced that the project was funded for development. But then the kikestarter turned into a fund that would expand the game, so even if the game does get made now its going to be short as fuck
>>
>>331394770
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZEdw_VVaAQ
>>
>there is someone out there in Japan with that download-play demo of it still running on their 3DS constantly being charged to keep it from dying and being lost forever
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.