[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
choose
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8
File: new age of breakfast.png (885 KB, 4096x3584) Image search: [Google]
new age of breakfast.png
885 KB, 4096x3584
choose
>>
>>331394593
I choose SPECS

Best stage.
>>
>>331394593
Pengu if normal run.

Kuwang if dashless.
>>
>>331394593
Chill Penguin>Spark Mandrill>Armored Armadillo>Launch Octopus>Boomer Kuwanger>Sting Chameleon>Flame Mammoth>Storm Eagle. Always save the best theme for last Especially since Eagle is easy as hell too.
>>
>>331394593
>boomer duwanger
we need someone to make a diamond is not crash romhack of mmx
>>
>>331394593
Chill penguin but only for the leg upgrade, after I close my eyes and randomly press on the d-pad for a few seconds, I'll be using the buster only anyway.
>>
>>331394593
I can't do it anon. i have to do Chill Penguin first every time so I can go fast.
>>
File: 1351148989073.jpg (273 KB, 650x810) Image search: [Google]
1351148989073.jpg
273 KB, 650x810
Chill. Every time.
>>
Replayed this game countless times, this seems to be my most comfortable "build"

I usually go Kuwanger first because I don't die on that level as much as the others without the upgrades.

Then Octopus second for the homing missile, because Chameleon is pretty much impossible to hit without it.

After wasting Chameleon with the missiles, I go Armadillo next because the Sting weapon can take care of the bats pretty good.

Then it's Flame Mammoth, because I want to get the flame thrower to blow up those bomb walls in Eagle's stage.

Storm Eagle is next, I find that the boomerang is good for hitting him when he's flying up.

Spark Mandrill is after that because Eagle's weapon absolutely wrecks those charging enemies in the dark.

Then Chill Penguin last because though the level is difficult, I'm already decked out this point. I forget what his weakness is, but the homing missile is pretty much like MM2 metal blades, it's good against everyone.
>>
>>331394776
Doing it in the order of weaknesses? Pussy, X Buster run only until you refight them in Sigmas base
>>
>>331395805

>this fucker again

Quit breaking shit, you prick. Every time someone new picks up the games, the gnomes have to go back and clean up after your edgy ass.
>>
File: slade.jpg (24 KB, 387x387) Image search: [Google]
slade.jpg
24 KB, 387x387
Choose?
>>
File: Zero_01.jpg (486 KB, 700x990) Image search: [Google]
Zero_01.jpg
486 KB, 700x990
This is weird, but I always try to get the Dash upgrade as late as possible, because I find that I lose control when I use it, so I play all the other stages to gather many lives and upgrades as possible before taking on such a responsibility.

Besides, I don't think the dash is really that useful until the first Sigma stage.

I hope to be able to handle the Zero games someday, never got past that desert mummy dude.
>>
>>331396850
>arrow will never have a villain as good as slade or a season as awesome as season 2
Kill me.
>>
>>331396965
>dash is not that useful

that's why you're shit at the Zero games
>>
File: Ciel_01.jpg (278 KB, 808x866) Image search: [Google]
Ciel_01.jpg
278 KB, 808x866
>>331397092

I think dash is even worse in the Zero games because I tend to dash into spikes or pits a LOT. In hindsight, I think patiently waiting back with charged up shield boomerang and timing attacks is better, instead of trying to combo slash all the time like I did. Though who am I to talk? I could never beat that mummy asshole.

I always see the awesome levels and bosses of Zero 2 and 3, but my autism prevents me from playing those unless I finished the first game.
>>
>>331394593
Flame Mammoth first. I always start with the fire bosses. Besides his stage is more interesting when it's not frozen.
>>
File: 1275766835957.gif (101 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1275766835957.gif
101 KB, 400x400
>>
File: Volnutt.png (56 KB, 209x223) Image search: [Google]
Volnutt.png
56 KB, 209x223
>>331397949
> I always start with the fire bosses

I tend to do this as well, I wonder why? Maybe it's because fire weapons are usually quite versatile, like burning down trees or ice structures.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.