[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got pic related. What am I in for?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: PS3-cover.jpg (84 KB, 360x417) Image search: [Google]
PS3-cover.jpg
84 KB, 360x417
Just got pic related.
What am I in for?
>>
Abandoned online and the same five one-liners over and over.

It's shit m80.
>>
Trash Tier fighter
>>
>>331389836
A shit game
>>
>>331390025
>>331389968
>>331389949
Is it really that bad?
>>
>>331390134
Music is the only good thing about it.
>>
>>331390134
Co-op was fun for about 5 minutes. The story mode is just the same thing twice, IIRC.
>>
>>331390249
"I'M RUTHLESS"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqPT26AH940
>>
I forgot about the football mode or whatever, that was pretty fun.
>>
>people are actually hating on this game

What the FUCK. This was fun as shit to play with /v/. Tons of characters that played differently and having to deal with a shit netcode.

I miss playing this game, it had tons of problems but it was worth it in the end. PC/Next Gen port when?
>>
>>331390134
It was fun as fuck when there were people. Those 3 months were awesome. It's dead online man..so dead
>>
SUPER SEXY FISTS OF FIRE BABY
>>
Totally underrated game. Really hope someone tries to do a multiplayer Beat Em up again.
>>
>>331390134
Don't listen to them, it's fucking great, but like someone else said it's dead as fuck
>>
File: 1407797315483.png (616 KB, 703x650) Image search: [Google]
1407797315483.png
616 KB, 703x650
Obligatory
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaui8-cVVHQ
>>
File: mfw_mike.jpg (10 KB, 144x145) Image search: [Google]
mfw_mike.jpg
10 KB, 144x145
>>331390249
>>331390025
>>331389968
>>331389949

>all balls and no brains

Anyway OP its fucking brilliant. Very fun combat and its always moving. You jump from objective to objective in levels but the game throws various challenges at you throughout to keep you busy. Great characters and music. Platinum cuhrazy of course. One of my favorites from the last gen.

And now that Platinum TMNT game looks like Anarchy Reigns reskinned...with fucking TMNT. I cannot articulate my hype properly.
>>
Comnpletely dead online even though I fucking love the game and I imported it.

Thanks for abandoning it Sega you faggots.

Also 10/10 OST.
>>
fun

can play as bayonetta
>>
OH MAN IM SO GLAD I WORE MY QUARANTINE SUIT TODAY
>>
>>331389836
Solid online beat em up, but you are a few years too late.
>>
I found the single player to be a lot of fun on hard. tough boss fights and decent variety.
>>
>>331393651
>Anarchy Reigns, featuring Bayonetta from the Bayonetta series
>>
>>331389836
>What am I in for?
button mashing moron simulator
>>
>>331389836
I have it for 360, I still pop it in sometimes just to beat up the AI. Damn shame the online died, the one time I actually played online the dude was a total fucker that bailed when I almost beat him with Durga.
Regardless its a neat successor to Madworld
>>
>>331395660
NO KIDDING.
HEY SOMEBODY TAKE A LOOK AT THAT FREAKAZOID OVER THERE, HE'S REALLY DISGUSTING!
>>
GOTTA GET THE CASH
>>
>>331396196
GOTTA GET THE DOUGH
>>
I remember I was excited as fuck when I saw the first trailer but by the time it came out it looked like balls and I passed.
>>
Anybody else remember the shitposter who couldnt handle Max Anarchy getting posted and always went on about the superior limb based combat in Tekken?
>>
>>331395996
>Regardless its a neat successor to Madworld

this, it's a solid game from Platinum before they went down the tie-in route.
>>
Who was your favorite /v/?

For me it's easily Blacker Baron.

Also did the cutscenes seem weirdly high budget to anybody else or is it just me?
>>
>>331397051
Max, Gargoyle and Big Bull
>>
Shame that it died, co-op alone wasn't getting much. I loved playing as Garuda and letting people ride on me towards enemies.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.