[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ratchet and Clank PS4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: ratchet-and-clank-ps4-ps4-box.jpg (140 KB, 650x806) Image search: [Google]
ratchet-and-clank-ps4-ps4-box.jpg
140 KB, 650x806
Literally the only reason I bought the PS4. This and Bloodborne. Anyone else excited for this game's comeback?
>>
>>331387239
No
>>
>>331387301
damn
>>
>>331387239
R&C is boring. It's way too easy.
>>
Yes, I am.

>>331388309
There's not many platformers left within the same vein that aren't not including pixel indie titles.

I own a wiiU and if you want easy platformers play Nintendo games, that's easy. From the gameplay I've seen the difficulty isn't actually too forgiving, it looks to be awfully similar to the original game in fact.
>>
This thread is beyond saving OP.

But I will definitely pick it up, how soon I will depends on the reviews.
>>
>>331388309
It's more of a nostalgic game for me really. I enjoyed the first 3 because those were the ones I played as a child
>>
For 40 bucks I will absolutely pick it up. Insomniac has not disappointed me yet, I loved Nexus despite the frame rate and Sunset Overdrive was great. I probably won't bother with the movie but I hope it's a success for their sake.

Does anyone know if Spyro is in a similar position as Crash, in that it's not possible for them to recover the IP and do something with it?
>>
>>331389845
I don't know, I haven't heard anything about spyro for a while now. And I also hope the movie goes well since it ties in with the game and vice versa. There's also a Sly Cooper movie coming out soon
>>
>>331387239

It's too be the games never crank up the gameplay very far. the visuals are nice though.
>>
>>331388671
>easy platformers play Nintendo games
play the better nintendo games
>>
Yeah, it will be goat
>>
>>331387239
people till like this damn series?
fucking insomniac killed it for their "mature" games
also $40 has me worried like they might half ass it
also 30 fps can suck my dick
>>
>>331389845
>Insomniac has not disappointed me yet
You poor naive soul
>>
>>331388309
But difficulty never matters with games as long as they're fun

kirby for example
>>
>>331387239
The demo was pretty good. It looks fucking gorgeous too.
>>
>>331391019
I heard Fuse was bad but Resistance 2 was the only game of theirs that I think was mediocre.
>>
>>331388309
This. If I'm not being raeped, I'm not alive.
>>
>>331391415
easy games are rarely fun for me. I like the feel of accomplishment in video games. If I'm just running through the whole thing effortlessly it's fucking boring.
>>
File: 1457419683328.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1457419683328.gif
2 MB, 480x270
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsFMrg4-0GA
>mfw japan made Ratchet a girl and Drek a yakuza
these appropriations are hilarious, blame the weeb in me. Al the robot guy is called an otaku.
>>
>>331393389
RC is not that easy
>>
>>331392316
I know right? People tend to have it all wrong when they think if a game doesn't have a challenge it isn't fun. This is what worries me a little.
>>
>>331394079
final boss drops ammo for you and destroys his own obstacles, I have to admit it felt pretty hammy
>>
>recreate the first game
>want it to be popular
>don't even add in PvP

But why? The PvP in the 3rd game was awesome. Is that shit still up, by the way? Probably not.
>>
>>331394501
I'm not saying R&C isn't easy. It is compared to most games. But these games are based off of gameplay and story more than the challenge. They're meant for a different audience I guess.
What type of games do you like yourself though?
>>
>>331394547
I really want the 4th game to be remastered for online play and all. Most fun co-op experience. I never played online, but surely it'd just be a better version of the single-player. Underrated.
>>
>>331394547
I personally didn't enjoy the PVP but everyone else did. They controls were funny and I never really got used to them. Maybe it's just me
>>
>>331394823
I just want all of the R&C games to be remastered for the ps4. I would pay good money for that. I hate how you have to rent in order to play the other on ps4. And when you rent them they still look like shit, they're not even rendered properly
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.