[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just a reminder that Blizzard turned Diablo, the Lord of Terror
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 20150611053138a0e4bdje0q3zovu7.jpg (33 KB, 622x240) Image search: [Google]
20150611053138a0e4bdje0q3zovu7.jpg
33 KB, 622x240
Just a reminder that Blizzard turned Diablo, the Lord of Terror and youngest brother of the 3 Prime Evils, into a scrawny transsexual, so they could pander to the SJWs, LGBT activists and extreme leftists. Iconic gaming characters and video game culture is being ripped apart because of a political agenda based on "that isn't fair."

Nothing is sacred anymore. Soon we will find out Link is actually a girl, Master Chief is black/asian mix, Nathan Drake is a hermaphrodite and Sonic is a squirrel. All because of a very vocal minority that thinks every class of person has to be represented every time in by every game. Developers are too paranoid to speak out or deny their war cries for "equality" for fear they will lose their jobs and get labeled a #privilegedwhitemale.

Diablo II was my favorite game. I loved the lore, even if it was pretty campy and unoriginal. When I was a kid I thought the Prime Evils and Lesser Evils were badass. Now these characters are soulless, empty shells that exist solely to make some smug tits with a dick she-thing feel empowered.
>>
Diablo 3 doesnt exist. I erased it out of my existence
>>
File: 1401432706989.jpg (73 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1401432706989.jpg
73 KB, 500x500
>>331358373
As a fan of the original Diablo it was very cathartic to hear how many D2 fans were displeased with it's sequel.
>>
>>331358551
this
>>
>>331358373
I don't care. I like video games.
>>
File: 1397978131387.jpg (316 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1397978131387.jpg
316 KB, 960x720
>>
>>331359291
disgusting, i almost cant believe this
>>
>>331359208

So do I, which is precisely why I do care. I enjoy movies and books and music, too. I don't want those mediums to start pandering to obnoxious vocal groups that disagree with how they portray things, just like I don't want my games to either.

I really don't care if a character is gay, or a character is a strong, independent black woman, or a superhero tranny. I don't fucking care. If it's a fun game I will play it. But when you take existing ideas and change them simply to cater to the wishes of some group, who are basically making online threats to get what they want, then you are sullying the work you've created. Have some fucking integrity and stand up for the things you're passionate about.
>>
>>331359381
lol its just a videogame nerd and heartstone is epic
>>
>>331359381

I'm pretty sure it's a joke because of his design in D3.

You tards take everything so offensively like tumblr
>>
>>331359291
Whats the point? This retard sjw fags dont even play this games. All this gender shit is so out of place from video games why cant those fags just cut their balls and go with their own lifes.

>mad
>>
I think the quality of the writing itself is worse than the pandering to a certain group.

Other M is a good example of this, it's not the sexist depiction of Samus but rather just poor reliance on tropes.
>>
>>331358373
I have never heard anyone praise Diablo for this on Tumblr and yet I follow an assload of SJWs for kicks.
>>
>>331360142

I wasn't aware they ever praised anything. I thought they just bitched and moaned until they got what they wanted, then afterward crawled back into whatever slimy pit of malformed humanoids these creatures dwell in so they could seek out their next target.
>>
>>331359920
Why would a god/demon even have a gender?
>>
>>331360565
>I thought they just bitched and moaned until they got what they wanted

Wanting Diablo to be turned into a female? That's very specific.
>>
>>331361732

>Implying hell isn't some heavy metal orgy of demons with giant cocks gang banging busty she-devils with pierced tits like a White Zombie music video

Come on bro, everyone knows what goes out down there.
>>
>>331361732
You mean why would a terror demon be able to change his gender/form into whatever was needed to instill the most terror in you?Gee I wonder why
>>
>>331359707
You sound pretty obnoxious and vocal.
>>
>>331358373
>Diablo II was my favorite game.
As a Daiblo 1 Fan, Im glad you are getting shit on.
>>
>>331358373
yeah, that's the problem, not that Blizzard ruined some of the best IPs for mass appeal because greed is good
>>
>>331361950
Tru
>>331362097
Actually, shitlord, the term is genderfluid
>>
>>331362547
If your only response is to try and act like a braindead sjw you really are a gigantic fucking faggot
>>
>>331362280

I'm pretty sure I don't have a stampeding group of Twitter and Tumblr followers who will ruthlessly attack anyone who disagrees with their views on gaming culture. Even if I wanted to be obnoxious and vocal I have no possible way to be heard. Developers and game journalists are the ones who need to be vocal, but the only ones who are vocal side with the extremists. Everyone else just tucks their tail and keeps quiet because the repercussions of speaking out aren't worth it.
>>
>>331358373
Tee hee Tyrael its your old lieutenant
>>
>>331362376

I never said I didn't enjoy Diablo, but Diablo II really made me a die hard fan of the series. Since when did Diablo fans hate Diablo II? Pretty sure everyone who played those two games back then loved them both. Do you think D2 was some big disgrace to the first game like D3 was? Can't be serious.
>>
>>331362975
It's the new ebin meme
>>331362665
Wew lad, are you mad about something?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.