[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /v/. The flash sale on PSN right now has a few Prince of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: PrinceOfPersiaWallpaper2800.jpg (159 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
PrinceOfPersiaWallpaper2800.jpg
159 KB, 800x600
Sup /v/. The flash sale on PSN right now has a few Prince of Persia games on it. Never really played them before. Which ones are worth playing?
>>
Specifically out of The Two Thrones, The Forgotten Sands, and Warrior Within.
>>
>>331326878
>The Two Thrones, The Forgotten Sands, and Warrior Within
the 3 of them, really
>>
>>331328273
This, one of the best vidya trilogies
>>
I wanna get Dirt 3 for $5, worth?
>>
All 3 are fine. 1 is short and pretty basic and fun. 2 has way more focus on combat, and its not that good, but it still has awesome platforming puzzles. 3 I never got around to playing cause I got burnt out after playing 1 and 2 (Warrior within I had to play 3 times because difficulty trophies don't stack), but im sure 3 is fine.
>>
>>331325757
They are all really good, but all have flaws that keep any one of them from being "the best." Warrior Within is my favorite, but admittedly the constant Godsmack battle soundtrack gets really fucking old.
>>
warrrior withing is the best game I've EVER played
>>
File: 1430688630358.jpg (26 KB, 572x303) Image search: [Google]
1430688630358.jpg
26 KB, 572x303
>>331325757
You know i never got around to play any Prince of Persia games other then the first one because i thought the other two was gonna be cashgrabs and bad.

Are they actually good?
>>
>paying for digital games you can emulate
How stupid are you OP
>>
>>331325757
>>331326878

The first game is good, the second is more combat focused but suffers a bit from it and the third is a good combination of the two.
>>
>>331330183
>prince of persia games
>emulating

What the fuck? are you a retard?
>>
>>331330251
PS2 emulation is a thing, you know
>>
>>331329579
3 is the best one anon get back to it
>>
>>331330170
Yes but each one try to master something else from the first one
WW is more focused on combat while TWT try to mix thr first two and do a decent but not amazing as both of them
>>
>>331326878
Sands trilogy is great throughout, though some people may like one game more than others; they're all at least 8/10 games though.

PoP 08 on the other hand is fucking awful and I haven't played it but I have not heard good things about Forgotten Sands.
>>
>>331330170
Warrior Within is a bit edgy, but it's a good game regardless. Two Thrones is more akin to the first one, with some sexy ladies and a bit of edge in places (nowhere near WW's levels), but it's fun too, better than WW.

They're all worth a play through honestly, they're all fun games if you can look past some of the edge in places.
>>
Those cutscenes on that limbo and that genie are awesome.
>>
>>331330413
Why bother emulation when they are already on PC?
>>
>>331328273

two thrones is a bit better but the plot will be confusing without playing warrior within (time travel / multiverse shit). sands of time isn't as necessary and is self contained. never played forgotten sands. liked 2008 but it was cinematic and shit
>>
Not OP but how is PoP Classic HD? I've played the original a bit, but never much.
>>
>>331325757
The Sands of Time trilogy is fantastic, definitely get all of those.

I really liked the 2008 one, but a lot of people didn't.

I wasn't really impressed with Forgotten Sands.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.