[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled, is this worth £22 ($31)?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
Now that the dust has settled, is this worth £22 ($31)?
>>
>>331320192
Who is selling it for $31 HKD?
>>
Drop that price by 20 pounds, and it's worth it.
>>
If that comes with the season pass and/or if you can get the season pass for under 20 or so dollars ..

and you're a huge fan of Star Wars..

Yeah. It's very immersive.
>>
>>331320192
no, because you still need to pay full price for all the DLC, which is going to be half the game once it's all out

you aren't buying a game, you aare buying a starter pack
>>
>>331320192

5 dollars is the value of this game to me

And thats basically just a placeholder value
>>
Full price? No.

Bought it -50% from xbl. It's fun
>>
>>331320192
They're going to add tactical rolling on Tuesday, so maybe.

People only really play on Saturday though, so it's a hit or a miss when people still play.

Get it for $20 if it ever happens.
>>
File: battlefront is a great game.png (686 KB, 779x1500) Image search: [Google]
battlefront is a great game.png
686 KB, 779x1500
>>331320192
Absolutely not. Do not encourage this type of quick cash grab in any way.
>>
>>331320192
Half that.
>>
needs to get to around $15-20 before I even consider. The lack of discussion about this games tells me everything I need to know about its quality and content.
>>
>>331322234
but it's multiplayer only so by the time it reaches that price there'll be no one playing
>>
>>331322303
then it must have been a shit game, no harm done dude.
>>
20 dollars for the game and a premium pass, like battlefield 4 regularly goes to, would be a decent price.

Also get DICE LA in there to fix up this shitty broken mess of a game, like Battlefiled 4.
>>
>>331320192
If I were a Star Wars fan and had a pc to run it ultra I would get it. Looks amazing.
>>
>>331322223

That's hilarious. A perfect example of marketing to deceive.
>>
>>331322223
>>331322303
>>331322671
There was less than 3000 on Friday night. I guess the dudebros were all out partying.
>>
i have 3 level 50 characters, i average 37/6 on turning point, havent stopped playing it since release, if you like star wars of any era you can like this game getting to 50 is super easy because all of the people online are kids, THANK GOD FOR NO VOICE COMMunication.

ALSO rolling is being added in 3 days, along with a shit ton of other sick fixes

AND 1st PERSON HERO LUKE COMBAT
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.