[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't they just kill all dragons?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: SR.jpg (709 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
SR.jpg
709 KB, 1920x1080
Why don't they just kill all dragons?
>>
Dragons are insanely powerful, intelligent, rich, and can turn into humans so you can't tell the difference.

Plus a lot of dudes DO want to make deals with dragons, despite the rules.
>>
File: dragonposter.jpg (614 KB, 749x1000) Image search: [Google]
dragonposter.jpg
614 KB, 749x1000
>>
>>331292621
That's like saying "why don't they just cure cancer?". It's nearly impossible, and there's no plausible way to do it right now.
>>
Is this Saints row?
>>
>>331292621
Because not all dragons suck.
Dunkelzahn was a cool guy, I voted for him.
>>
>>331293209
ill be honest, it isnt, but i wanted to troll u and say it was saints row, i felt guilty though so didnt.
>>
>>331292621
If you kill all the Dragons in Dragonfall, eldrith abominations invade the world and murderfuck everything.
>>
>>331292621
Because the dragons are the lesser evil and they hold back some horrors from other dimension or some shit.

Who cares about that, who's your SR waifu? Mine's Gobbet.
>>
>>331292621
It's pretty hard to kill dragons.
>>
>>331293307
Huh, thanks I guess. It looks like Saints row, but I haven't played any since 2 and I heard that 4 was crazy.
>>
>>331293348
>Gobbet
fucking 10/10 choice m8
>>
This is Shadowrun right? I see a deal on Humble, should I get it or wait for steam sales?
>>
>>331293348
Gobbet is cute. CUTE!

>>331293484
They're shortish games so sales imo
>>
>>331293484
As a fan of isometric RPGs, I played pirated Hong Kong, absolutely fell in love with the setting and the writing, and paid full price for both games on Steam.

So I'd say it's worth it, but check out some review first.
>>
>>331293797
by both games I mean Hong Kong and Dragonfall, heard that the original Dead Man's Switch isn't really worth it
>>
>>331293484
pro tip play them in order and release, cause each new game vastly improves on the last one
>>
>>331293846
DMS serves as a perfectly functional introduction to Shadowrun for people who aren't big on crunchy RPGs and don't know the complexities of the SR universe.

For anyone who likes complicated RPGs or is already familiar with shadowrun, it's pretty superficial and unimpressive.
>>
>>331293975
Well, at the very least DMS has a killer soundtrack, but that's not to say Dragonfall doesn't either. Hong Kong on the other hand is more atmospheric and slow.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.