[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, /v/. Just got Lisa. What am I in for? Did I just get a meme game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: photo-main.jpg (47 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
photo-main.jpg
47 KB, 640x480
Hey, /v/. Just got Lisa. What am I in for? Did I just get a meme game?
>>
>>331266359
Don't play the Joyful. It's fucking rushed garbage. Enjoy the Painful and leave it at that.
>>
>>331266359
Regret and depression but not for your purchase, the game is just super depressing.
>>331266439
I agree a little bit but the joyful has some important elements and it really complements the painful really well.
>>
>>331266790
Yeah, everyone's telling me it's super depressing but so far I've found it quite funny.
I'm not being edgy here either, like the actual characters are funny. I fucking lost it at the guy who wouldn't stop talking and then joins your party.
>>
>>331267027
It definitely has a lot of personality to it, but it also gets really dark a bit later on. You'll be faced with some actually tough decisions and situations as you progress make no mistake.
>>
>>331266359
Every games a meme game, anon.
>>
>>331267027
It's pretty funny because most of the characters are legit insane and the interactions with the world is just bizzarre, the whole game is people doing the wrong thing at the wrong time.
The joke is not the character themselves but rather how odd they behave in the given setting for the beholder but in reality it is very plausible.
>>331267360
>Make no mistake
>every decision is a mistake and tailored to make the player feel awful no matter what.

Cut Buddy's nipple or kill your whole party?
>>
File: 1457339257433.png (29 KB, 852x667) Image search: [Google]
1457339257433.png
29 KB, 852x667
>>331266439
nigga Joyful is worth it for the soundtrack alone.
>>
File: 1455773284292.png (14 KB, 372x372) Image search: [Google]
1455773284292.png
14 KB, 372x372
>>331267726
Holy shit, that's literally her. Buddy a shit
>>
>>331266359
Isn't this just Undertale: The Edge Edition
>>
>>331267928
no
>>
>>331266359
What's the context of this guy losing his arm? What's the choice? Why would you ever cut it off?
>>
>>331268565
His arm which reduces his attack in half and all stats by a huge margin or one member of his party, all your money and all your items.
>>
>>331267928
The only similarities between this and Undertale are that they're both turn based games with moral choices created mostly by a single person who was inspired a lot by Earthbound. Undertale tries to tell you a happy story and tries to make you feel bad for being a bad dude, Lisa gives you the option between getting punched in the nuts or kicked in the head, and then pisses on you when you're on the ground.
>>
>>331266359
>i got something but instead of playing it ill go somewhere that has the best opinions on games and ask how it is
>>
>>331268782
>Wanting to talk about videogames on /v/

What a fag, right?
>>
the best video game OST ever IMO
>>
>>331269157
I wouldn't say the best ever, but it's definitely great and pretty unique.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXJwllEL7Sg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOeiJ6Qtpzw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GmZXasCoU0
>>
>>331269447
playing the game, it was like finding someone had made an entire 70ish song soundtrack of my favourite kind of music in video games, it was incredible. that and it fit the game perfectly.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.