[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think a Sonic Adventure 3 will ever be made? Answer honestly.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Sonic_Adventure_2.png (566 KB, 493x500) Image search: [Google]
Sonic_Adventure_2.png
566 KB, 493x500
Do you think a Sonic Adventure 3 will ever be made? Answer honestly.
>>
no
(btw SA1 and 2 arent really good games)
>>
Probably not, though I think we might see something in a similar vein to the first one, perhaps an open-world kinda thing.

Now, whether it'd be good...
>>
>>331251030
Sonic 2006 was Sonic Adventure 3
>>
Sonic 06 was adventure 3

Fuck your chao garden, it doesnt need to be in the game to make it adventure 3
>>
>>331251090
Ya but chao garden was fucking great. Just copy that system of 2, add multiplayer and people will praise it.
>>
>>331251451
iirc the creator of the chao garden left sega after sonic adventure 2
>>
>>331251348
>>331251414
If it was Sonic Adventure 3, why didn't they just call it that?
>>
Probably not, the general direction of the Sonic franchise since Unleashed has been in the opposite way of the Adventure games, and Shadow the Hedgehog probably scared them off of following up Adventure 2 any further storywise.

>>331251348
I think calling a mulligan is acceptable in that case. Doesn't the plot basically negate itself anyway through time-travel fuckery?
>>
I'd like to see a new Shadow game, but done with a similiar mindset to the Wario games.

i.e. similiar gameplay, but with it's own twist. Moves and abilities unique to Shadow.

Unique characters and settings not seen in Sonic, similiar to Wario having his own cast of characters

you get the idea.
>>
>>331251348
Sonic Heroes was Sonic Adventure 3.
>>
>>331255143

I'd like a Shadow game on a le edgy alien planet with floatier jumps and some emphasis on Rollerblade arena combat.

Maybe like a Ratchet Deadlocked kind of feel. Bring back guns but actually let people aim, and make them exclusively colorful alien gear with wacky powers for some. Level design with more open space and an option to switch between running and skating on the fly. I'm imagining an alien city that doubles as a platformer hub world and as a rad Tony Hawk skate level. Ideally ever section of the game can be played either on foot or on skates.
>>
>>331255821
this
>>
>>331254529
I like to imagine that they knew how terrible the game they were making was so the writers just went lol didnt happen
>>
Sonic 06

if you don't accept that then Unleashed, it's literally called Sonic World Adventure in Japan.
>>
>>331251030
I doubt it, Sonic team seem to have decided against having you play as anyone but Sonic now so the multiple characters of an adventure game won't happen.
>>
How about a game that's just about Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles fucking around with Eggman's schemes. Sonic doesn't need an overly complex storyline
>>
>>331256585
There's pretty much no way to make a hypothetical Sonic Adventure 3 work out without saying Ow the Edge didn't happen and the whole ayy lmao thing null and void, but I'm not sure how readily Sonic Team would do so.
>>
>>331259027
Besides knuckles that's what Colours was.
>>
>>331259027
literally every sonic game since 06

next ask us why they cant make a good sonic game, even though they've made several since 06
>>
File: buggin ya.png (174 KB, 305x270) Image search: [Google]
buggin ya.png
174 KB, 305x270
No, and I hope not.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.