[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokkén Giveaway
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: Giveaway.jpg (41 KB, 601x960) Image search: [Google]
Giveaway.jpg
41 KB, 601x960
Sup /v/diots.

I won't say why we're doing it but we've got eight copies to give away, as in physical copies that will be shipped around the world to you, here on /v/, another eight that will be given out on Reddit, and the last eight split four to Tumblr and two to Twitter, two to Facebook.

How do you acquire an unopened copy of your own no matter what part of the world you live in?

By getting septuples, faggot. That's right.
Septuples will win you, Sir or Madame Anonymous, a brand new Wii-U First Edition (with Shadow Mewtwo Amiibo Card) Pokkén Tournament. Fucking great.

Obviously this goes out to the first eight with septuples; don't forget to add in some way to contact you even if it's a throwaway.

Good luck, /v/diotic turdbuckets.

Signed-
NinteNinjas
>>
>>331231328
>septuples

You really think anyone is going to get these?
>>
>>331231328
>>331231857
There's pretty much no way any eight people will ever get septuples in any timely fashion
>>
>>331231328
Are you fucking retarded? Did you even look at the post numbers?
>>
Fake and gay
>>
>>331232203
>unopened game in pic
fake
>giveaway
gay
^
only true part

rollin for pokken
>>
here's my seps. I got them a while back but I think they should still be valid

>330000000

my email is official.mootykins@exhentai
>>
File: 1458159443918.jpg (68 KB, 564x468) Image search: [Google]
1458159443918.jpg
68 KB, 564x468
>>331232405
>IP count doesn't update as soon as this is posted

lol nice try OP
>>
Fug it

[email protected]

I want my main to be lucha pika :)
>>
Whatever. Might as well give it a shot.
>>
>>331232502
>330000000
Are you retarded?
>>
>>331231328
>physical copies that will be shipped around the world to you
Utterly pointless, that copy is only useful in North America. You might as well be shoving a PS4 game in to your console if you live anywhere else.
>>
>>331231328
cool. have fun waiting for 8 million posts then
>>
I don't think you know how this works
>>
Hello again, /v/diots.

After a small meeting with several cohorts we've all decided that we've asked the impossible of you. However, we're still keeping the original deal in place but we are extending a gracious deal on top of it.

The first person who can give a creditable explanation of just who Ash's father is in the Ashnime and who Red's father is in the games in celebration of R/B/Y and Pokken's release will get a copy of the game.

Stipulations?
You cannot plagiarize another poster's work nor word for word verbatim abuse another article or youtubers theory. It must be original and it must be solid. You must give examples as to why the person really is Ash's & Red's father.

No possibilities, this must be concrete 100% true with facts as back up. Make us believe it.

Good luck, you'll need it faggots.

-
NinteNinjas
>>
>>331234279
you're either massively trolling, or you have no idea how this place works. you sound like you're trying too hard to "fit in"

fuck off
>>
>>331234279
Too much effort
>>
>>331234935
i always wanted to fit in. Can't I join your sekret club? c'mon guiz, c'mon. plz?
>>
>>331234279
he was giovanni

my credibility: google
>>
>>331235353
>>331234279
send my code to [email protected] ty bb
>>
>>331234279

they're both homogays endlessly searching for ash and red to fuck their boipussies.

Where's my free game?
>>
>>331231328
no u :^)
>>
>>331231328
You realize that can only be done at the 340000000 get right? That's a long fuckin time for that.
>>
>>331235948

332222222, good try though
>>
>>331234279
Or I can just buy it through two hours of work. This is retarded.
>>
check it
>>
>>331234279
>ashnime
Oh, it's this autist
Fake and gay
>>
>>331234279

random NPCs that don't show up

why don't they show up? Fuck if I know, they're dead or something.

Give me my free games now
>>
/v/ cant roll dubs, newfags
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.