[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, why the fuck did she lose her memory?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Ilia.jpg (86 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Ilia.jpg
86 KB, 1280x720
So, why the fuck did she lose her memory?
>>
Well... goblins kidnapped her... and shes like a female elf kinda
>>
Why did the goblins kidnap her and the kids? Were they going to eat them?
>>
post her ingame model
>>
>>331223940
So Nintendo could extend the runtime another few hours.
>>
Shrek fucked her brains out
>>
>>331224017
Look if she was Hylian I could see that, but I see no pointed ears. And if that was the case why the fuck would they give up the younger, bitchier one?
>>
>>331223940
Block from all the rape she got.
>>
drama
>>
>>331223940
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memory_and_trauma

Hmm, why would she lose her memory...
>>
What the fuck is up with the weird baby? Seriously, who approved that thing? Who looked at that, and thought it was okay?
>>
it's all part of the grand plot for link's rise to heroism via peripeteia
>>
>>331224375
Presumably the same person that looked at Fi and approved her, or that Dead Hand thing in OoT.
>>
>>331224194
I found it a little funny she has pointed ears in this

But you have a point.
>>
>>331224572
Fi is hot though.
>>
>>331224375
Are you talking about Malo?

Of all the weird ass characters in TP, you complain about Malo?

I love that little fucker.
>>
File: 1457664548787.gif (839 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1457664548787.gif
839 KB, 500x500
https://youtube.com/watch?v=it2sk2nzbnY
>>
>>331224625
Of course they had to draw it like that, it wouldn't even be remotely believable otherwise.
>>
>>331223940
She stuck a knife in her keyboard.
>>
>>331223940
Trauma can cause amnesia.
>>
>>331224070
I always thought Zant told them to do it. For some reason.
You know what this whole thing is bullshit, even by Zelda standards. You fucking take out the little shits and inferior girl here, and what do you lose? Nothing, researcher dude would figure out how to get you into the sky either way. They clearly just put them in there to piss you off, and try to give you an alternative to Midna which is like someone requesting fillet mignon and getting a pile of dog shit.
>>
File: 1449331574610.jpg (37 KB, 500x429) Image search: [Google]
1449331574610.jpg
37 KB, 500x429
ILLIA IS CUTE

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.