[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Mario Maker better than LBP >Pokken and Smash Bros better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Wii U Master Race.jpg (11 KB, 261x146) Image search: [Google]
Wii U Master Race.jpg
11 KB, 261x146
>Mario Maker better than LBP

>Pokken and Smash Bros better than Street Fighter V

>Xenoblade better than the Witcher 3 and Fallout 4.

>Devil's Third and Splatoon are the best shooters this gen.

So why don't you own a Wii U, /v/?

The console is going to be HOT following E3.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5_JBv8_pN8
>>
>>331212412
You retard, you need a gamepad to play that game... along with every other game on the Wii U, actually.

So no, Wii U emulation isn't practical for anyone, unless you want to spend more money than it take to buy the console and all of it's games.
>>
>>331212302
Have a (You)
>>
>>331212302
>Xenoblade better than the Witcher 3 and Fallout 4.
>Devil's Third
Good bait up until the other half. But you need 51% for a passing grade. Good luck next time.
>>
File: 1329604958644.jpg (122 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1329604958644.jpg
122 KB, 300x300
>>331212302
>Devil's Third
>best shooter this gen
>>
File: God Hand.jpg (12 KB, 189x267) Image search: [Google]
God Hand.jpg
12 KB, 189x267
>>331213041
>IGN gave it a 3
>It MUST be bad

Devil's Third is a pretty blatant example of the press being biased against a game simply because Nintendo published it.

Is the F2P PC version up yet? I'd highly recommend people check that out if you doubt what I'm saying.
>>
>>331212302
>Devil's Third and Splatoon are the best shooters this gen.
I'll admit, you almost had me
>>
File: 1454194734739.jpg (33 KB, 773x580) Image search: [Google]
1454194734739.jpg
33 KB, 773x580
>>331212302
>Mario Maker better than LBP
>>
>>331213201
IGN giving it a 3 means nothing, the game is a 6/10 at best. Its just not good game.
The final boss was the only fun part of the whole game for me.
>>
test
>>
>>331213201
The game is dated in every way. It looks like shit, it handles like a game two generations back, the story is stupid as fuck, the main character is too much of a fucking parody to be interesting or enjoyable. The MP is fun for a few minutes but there are better TPS that I could spend my time on. So no. It really isn't the press being biased in this case.
>>
>>331213378
Fucking faggot
>>
>Devils third online is literally better than any FPS or TPS on the market
>gets sabotaged by NoA because Itagaki was in sexual harassment allegations and NoA are SJWs

Fucking pathetic, but man is that game good.

Just got Pollen this morning, Star Fox next month. Feels good to be playing the masterrace platform.
>>
>mario maker better than lbp
More polished maybe. It offers not even 1/10 the customization capability though. Mario maker is just a shitty lunar ips knockoff that costs 60 dollars instead of NOTHING.
>>
>Mario Paint 2 better than one of the most extensive game makers
Yeah, no. Y'all don't know shit about LBP
>>
>>331214432
>>331214136

I know that despite all of your blustering about how 'great' the customization is, no one cared about playing it too much .

Mario Maker has the best of both worlds: Stellar gameplay mixed with flexible creation tools.

>>331214019
Is that true? I somehow doubt that is what happened. They mentioned the game in a Nintendo Direct before launch.
>>
>>331212624
>you need a gamepad to play that game...
why? it'll also work like a DS emulator. there was even a gamepad thing announced for the PC since the PC show from last E3
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.