[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> The Xbox One will drop to $300 for a “limited time”
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Xbox.png (211 KB, 720x676) Image search: [Google]
Xbox.png
211 KB, 720x676
> The Xbox One will drop to $300 for a “limited time” next week, Microsoft said today. In other words, don’t ever plan to spend more than that on the console.

So why don't you have an Xbox yet?
>>
File: yatto.webm (447 KB, 406x720) Image search: [Google]
yatto.webm
447 KB, 406x720
>>331208347

Because I need to save up money for hormones
>>
not a single good exclusive
>>
Because ther than the classic KIs, I have no goddamn interest in their 900p media box. Yeah no thanks guys, even at 100 dollars I wouldn't think twice.
>>
I don't want to play with dude bros and 10 year olds, Halo is boring, Forza is meh. Also they have the most expensive online of all console currently and games for gold don't interest me.
>>
I just genuinely want to see them flop in hopes that they reevaluate their obsession with FPS garbage. I want them to go back to the glory days of the original Xbox.
>>
Because I can just get the best controller for my PC. Rest of the garbage not necessary.
>>
>>331208347
Because we all know they're dropping support next year
>>
>>331208347
> In other words, don’t ever plan to spend more than that on the console.
What the fuck is that supposed to mean?
>So why don't you have an Xbox yet?
Because the ownership of this box is not in any way important, and 300 is much too much.
They could get <200 from me for it, and they want these <200 bux more than I want the xBone.

So they know where to find me when they want this money.
>>
File: 00ps.jpg (182 KB, 867x748) Image search: [Google]
00ps.jpg
182 KB, 867x748
>POST YFW NONE OF THESE GAMES ARE AVAILABLE ON THE BACKWARD COMPATIBILITY PROGRAM
>>
File: Halo-Collection.jpg (247 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
Halo-Collection.jpg
247 KB, 600x338
The only Microsoft thing I'm getting in the foreseeable future is upgrading to Windows 10 if they make the Master Chief Collection for it.
>>
>>331211742
and you want a locked down version of a PC game?
>>
>>331211728
3 of the most overrated games ever, 1 slice of CoD with seasoning de jour, a sports game and an RTS on console.
Greatness awaits.
>>
>>331208347
Because price drops don't make a good console :^)
>>
>>331208430
>contacts

FUCKIGN GET IT OUT OF HERE
>>
>>331211974
There's always the Halo Online
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.