[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /v/ think about the Kirby series?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2
File: kirby.png (973 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
kirby.png
973 KB, 1024x768
What does /v/ think about the Kirby series?
>>
THIS IS NOW A SHORT ROUND THREAD.
>>
I want to have sex with him.
>>
reminder that Metroid is a trash series
>>
Zelda is preddy good
>>
>>331200737
DAMMIT SHORT ROUND I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH ANYTHING
>>
>>331199010
I like that borb guy
>>
It feels weird that he's pretty much had a game on every Nintendo console since his release except for the virtual boy.
>>
KEEBY KEEBY KEEBY, KEEEEEBY KEEBY KEEBY
>>
>>331199010

is triple deluxe good?
>>
>>331199010

I've only played Rainbow Curse and Triple Deluxe, and they've both got me very interested in the rest of the series
>>
>>331199010
Most of the games are too easy, but I'll be damned if they aren't cute enough to warm my frozen heart
>>
>>331205934
I had a lot of fun with it. It's cute and fast paced and not too challenging. So a standard Kirby game
>>
>>331206040
If you liked Rainbow Curse you should definitely get Canvas Curse. I thought the level design was a bit better in CC (only the last world of RC seemed to really pick up where it left off to me).
>>
>>331199010
It's had some hiccups but overall it's been getting consistently better.
>>
>>331205934
Yes, and the extra modes are too.
>>
>>331205934
That ending
HNNNG
>>
>>331199010
Its an overrated cakewalk series praised endlessly by the lowest brony tier denominator nintendo fans.

>HURR KIRBY IS A PERFECT SERIES

>what are mediocre games like Rainbow Curse, Squeak Squad and Epic Yarn
>>
>>331209014
>Epic Yarn
>mediocre
>>
>>331209014
>Rainbow Curse
>mediocre
>>
2 easy.

Give me a fucking Hard mode
>>
>>331209014
>cakewalk series
>what is true arena
>>
>>331209014

>HURR KIRBY IS A PERFECT SERIES

Are you sure you didn't just dream this man?
>>
>>331209014
>Epic Yarn

BITCH, YOU'D BEST HAVE MEANT TO SAY MASS ATTACK
>>
File: image.jpg (147 KB, 613x877) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147 KB, 613x877
>Kirbyfans abuse the term comfy,which Is just a delusional way of saying fun after It was discovered a buzzword

Someone please explain to me why Kirby Is good again and not babby's first platformer
>>
What is your favorite kirby track?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xStEdivU9JE
>>
>>331209746
Kirby is just fun. It's repetitive, it's piss-easy, but it somehow continues to be fun for some reason.
>>
>>331209746

Great music, enjoyable art styles, great platforming, unique game mechanics, every game has loads of content whether its collectables/mini games/alternate modes.

The only downside is the entire seriess is very easy.
>>
Honestly thought it was a bit annoying, like I knew what to do but the game kept throwing mini cutscenes,and repetitive task for me to complete.
Music was nice though.
>>
Are there any good multiplayer kirby besides air-ride and super star?

I never played amazing mirror but I heard it was kind of a pain
>>
>>331211320
return to dream land nigga
rainbow curse seems to have interested asymmetric multiplayer but idk how fun it actually is in practice since i've never tried it
>>
>>331211320

I think the Wiiu game lets player 2 play as regular control characters while player 1 uses the stylus shit. Its weird.
>>
>>331200737
lol talk about an epic fail
>>
>>331211440
Right, I forgot about that. Thanks!

>>331211596
I've seen rainbow curse and canvas curse seems infinitely better.
>>
>>331212003
canvas curse is better but if you liked it rainbow curse is still totally worth the play
>>
>>331209746

I like the powers, its exciting to run through these colorful worlds with something like hammer or beetle and look for collectibles. its a game you can talk to your friends and or watch tv while playing with not much thought in it. you don't go to kirby for deep story telling or complex mechanics, you come to kirby to have a relaxing adventure with your favorites from dreamland. the reason kirby is fun IS because its babbys first platformer, you do know you can play more than ONE type of game right?
>>
The original and Kirby super star are the only good one, the rest is shit
>>
>>331199010

Super Star fucking rules.

Every other game fell short by comparison.

We need a true sequel to Super Star with sprites and everything.
>>
>>331213960
>>331213845
Super Star is so fucking overrated. I couldn't even finish it out of boredom. Probably would have liked it if my expectations weren't that it would be better than every other Kirby game because of you queers
>>
>>331209014
>Its an overrated cakewalk series praised endlessly by the lowest brony tier denominator nintendo fans.
we're not talking about Metroid
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.