[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This game fucking sucks. Its only redeeming factor is the music
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: undertale_logo.png (1 KB, 658x164) Image search: [Google]
undertale_logo.png
1 KB, 658x164
This game fucking sucks. Its only redeeming factor is the music and even then it recycles multiple songs multiple time. If you genuinely liked it, then go back to Tumblr.
>>
Nice one
>>
Nice one
>>
>>331192993
What are you, the king of /v/?
>>
Nice one
>>
>>331192993
Is it 2015 again?
>>
File: 1446493245058.jpg (144 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1446493245058.jpg
144 KB, 800x800
I think the game's amazing.

Haven't played anything quite like it before.
>>
How can you say it sucks when it is literally and officially listed as the best game ever made? It even beat out your childhood "classics". I know you're salty about this but there is no need for shitposting
>>
>>331192993
hello 2015
>>
>>331192993
It's the current year, man.
>>
>>331192993
>Knowing that one day somebody might take this bait fills you with DETERMINATION
>>
Actually, for the most part, the music features recycled tracks from obscure SNES era RPG's.
>>
All these tumblrinas thinking I'm baiting. Shill your shitty game more.
>>
It's a 7/10 game. It's not shit, but it's not great either.
>>
>>331193726
This
>>
File: 4chan.png (3 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
4chan.png
3 KB, 300x100
>>331192993
I didn't like it either. I didn't hate it, but the jokes are too childish and I can't get over myself how I hate jrpgs.

Also the graphics... my god...

Also people like it so much because its babby's first meta jokes game.

Everything undertale does, other games did better.

I don't hate it but it definitely doesn't deserve the hype.
>>
>>331193907
>Everything undertale does, other games did better.
for instance?
I'd like to play more like it
>>
The music was definitely the best part of the game. The story was whatever, and I didn't really care to much about the characters. Gameplay was pretty fun for something so simple, but not that challenging unless you did the genocide route, in which case you only got 2 real boss fights.

Overall I'd rate it between a 6.5 and 7. Maybe a 7.5 or 8 if the graphics were better, and it wasn't so memey.
>>
>>331193907
>doesn't deserve the hype
Yet it got it. What's your excuse?
>>
>>331194013
Better JRPG: LISA

Better metagame: Whatever you find on steam like Stanley Parable or Spec Ops The Line

Also the savegame commentary trick: Metal Gear Solid did it in 1998.
>>
>>331194013
cave story

literally any game that inspired it, like Earthbound
>>
>>331194241
Earthbound is objectively a bad game though.
The only reason it's popular is "because its babby's first meta jokes game." and nostalgia
>>
>>331192993
It was a solid 8/10
If it had a hard mode, a handful more optional bosses, better puzzle mechanics and rewrote Alphys from scratch to not be so unlikable then I'd be worth all the praise its getting from its fanbase. As it stands its still a cute RPG with a good sense of humor, fantastic music and novel battle system that stayed fresh the entire game.

For the ten bucks I spent on it I'm super happy with my purchase.
>>
File: 1440870980587.jpg (96 KB, 580x625) Image search: [Google]
1440870980587.jpg
96 KB, 580x625
>>331194214
>Better JRPG: LISA
currently playing that, not very convinced so far but I haven't played it for too long yet

>Better metagame: Whatever you find on steam like Stanley Parable or Spec Ops The Line
I don't care about the "meta" aspect
undertale has other, more interesting qualities to it than that

>Also the savegame commentary trick: Metal Gear Solid did it in 1998.
probably, but it wasn't central point of the whole narrative of the game, more like a gimmick

>>331194241
I've already played cave story+ and like it aswell, however the story is pretty boring and the gameplay doesn't offer too much variety, just about what I'd expect from a one man army dev

it's still pretty damn good though

also, nice sprites
>>
>>331192993
Nice one
>>
>>331192993
Sounds like someone had a bad time
>>
>>331194339
this, Mother 3 is much better
>>
>>331192993
>I want to have a thread about undertale but in order to not sound like a faggot I'll insult the people who like the game urging them to join the thread and respond

pathetic
>>
File: Moloch_the_god.gif (112 KB, 319x561) Image search: [Google]
Moloch_the_god.gif
112 KB, 319x561
Asriel = another name for Azriel (AKA Izrail, Azrin, Izrael, Azrael, Azrail, Ezraeil, Azraille, Azryel, Ozryel, or Azraa-eel), a Hebrew Angel/Demon, the God of Death, and some say he is the same entity as Sariel (AKA Seriel, Sauriel, Surya, Saraqael, Sarakiel, Suruel, Surufel or Sourial), demon son of Lilith and Samael, the blind God, who also identifies with the Angel Metatron (UNDERTALE's Mettaton). Yet another deity associated with Azriel is Raziel, and some believe they are the same being. Raziel (under the alternate name Galizur ("Revealer of The Rock")) is described as the "ruling prince of the 2nd Heaven." He is said to expound the "Torah's divine wisdom," and protects the ministering angels from the Hayyoth (four-faced anthropoid beasts), the "holy Creatures" that uphold the universe. He is the Archangel of the Ophanim, the wheel angels.

UNDERTALE is Jewish mysticism propaganda. Toby Fox is, quite literally, a Jewish shill who secretly tries to normalize the Hebrew Satanic cult of Remphan and Moloch and make it accessible to children.
Gas the kikes.
>>
>>331195393
And yet there you are.
>>
>>331192993
i agree, requires better realistic graphics and more tits, less furry
>>
>>331195538
>not more, deeper gameplay
the average /v/irgin everyone
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.