[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Share your thoughts on the image with only 7 words.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.png (1 MB, 871x587) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1 MB, 871x587
Share your thoughts on the image with only 7 words.
>>
>>331192243
People still play destiny?
>>
Rehashing old gear, that better be a shader
>>
destiny is a fucking pile of shit
>>
>>331192243
I do no know what this is.
>>
Fuckin cool holy shit
>>
Too late
>>
shake my head to be honest family
>>
And I thought that WoW was the worst at stagnant content
>>
i had something in my eye and thought it was the pillar men for a second.
Fuck it.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS
>>
I don't understand what I'm looking at.
>>
>>331192243
edgy ghost samurai warriors being edgy cunts
>>
>>331192763
Taken Guardians
>>
>>331192718

>muslim song starts playing
>>
>>331192816
>queue dubstep
[WUBBETH INTENSIFIES]
>>
Will this cost another $60?
>>
>>331192243
I quit playing this after the taken king came out is it worth coming back to?
>>
>>331192784
Are we the Taken Guardians or do we have to fight Taken Guardians? Fuck I just want some non-humanoid enemies to fight.
>>
I don't really think it's going to be worthwhile. I played the absolute shit out of Destiny and kept playing long after most people would have lost interest. There just isn't enough content in ANY update to keep a sustainable game going. Even with all the content from all the expansions it has about 30% of the content a launch game should. You can probably finish everything in about 4 days if you're good at shooters.
>>
>>331192243
dont know what from but want fight
>>
>>331192895
Comes free if youve already purchased Taken King.
>>
>>331193053
Time to dust off my PS4.
>>
I bought the taken king edition ps4 to play weeb games on.
Do not regret the purchase, it wasn't any more expensive than any of the ps4 models and I prefer white casings for electronics to black ones.
Taken King was pretty fun to play through like it was a singleplayer halo game too, I dropped it when I finished the missions/leveling part because fuck playing wow in space.

Then I played 400 hours of disgaea 5 and now I'm working on senran kagura with my destiny ps4.
>>
File: 1337179233334.jpg (86 KB, 478x472) Image search: [Google]
1337179233334.jpg
86 KB, 478x472
>>331192243
Looks cool, but I'm sick of grinding
>>
>>331192906
If you havent already bought taken king and dont want to spend money then no. If you have then yes taken king is worth playing even if youre just doing it for the story missions. They improved story telling and the game has legit cutscenes now, and each class has a 3rd subclass. The new Raid is super fun too.
>>
Destiny is the epitome of wasted potential.
>>
>>331192243
left-big daddy,middle-power rangers,right-space dante
>>
>>331193545
It really is
>>
File: AWAKEN.png (15 KB, 192x262) Image search: [Google]
AWAKEN.png
15 KB, 192x262
>>331192718
You're not the only one, anon
>>
Too fucking late bungle, too fucking late
>>
>>331192243
That's some gay looking shit right there.
>>
>>331193460
The new raid is like a 6/10 to be honest. Really hard your first time because it has a bunch of complex shit in each section, piss easy once you actually know what to do. Literally the only reason you'll ever fail is if you have someone terrible on your team who doesn't know how to do it. So the raid ranges from either boring or frustrating.
>>
>>331193993
Suppose the real fun with raids is the people you work with. My group is consists of 1 Brit, 2 Canadians, and 3 Americans. We joke around and talk through out the whole time up until Oryx, when we need to focus.
>>
Image looks cool, game sure does not.
>>
>>331194329
My raid group literally consists of my best irl friends. The real fun of anything is the people you work with, the difference is now we work with each other on games that are actually fun.
>>
>>331194437
Ive no friends so I talk to people on the good ol' internets
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.