[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
meanwhile on route 8
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: Route 8.png (31 KB, 838x256) Image search: [Google]
Route 8.png
31 KB, 838x256
meanwhile on route 8
>>
MFFF orgy, apparently.

Lucky son of a bitch.
>>
I keep hearing about oil barrel shortages throughout the rest of the world.

Where do all of these barrels end up?
>>
Literally most irrelevant route

Pick a better one next time
>>
>>331171519
Are they supposed to be like, fence posts or some shit? Why are they all just fucking clumped up there?
>>
What the fuck. I saw this trainer coming out of the underground passage, was about to fight him for some easy money to pay my gambling debts and the fucker just up and takes offs on his pidgeot to god knows where. Minutes later I see him coming out of Lavender and then fucking MEW shows up and the trainer catches it. That shit was whacked.
>>
Why is that patch of grass hidden behind those barrels and bushes? Is it private property? What secrets does it hold?
>>
>>331171569
you get mew here idiot
>>
>>331171724
vulpix and growlithe
>>
>>331171342
ah, this brings back memories of catching a Vulpix on route 8 and masturbating to its sprite
>>
>>331171342
Do I have to pay a fee to bury my pokemon at the Pokemon tower? I'm on my way to lavender town
>>
File: Battle.jpg (129 KB, 1024x724) Image search: [Google]
Battle.jpg
129 KB, 1024x724
>>331171865
>he doesn't know

I'am sorry anon but the pokemon inside the tower are dead
>>
Where do all of these smelly gamblers come from?
I thought the game corner was in Celadon.
>>
>>331171342
...I can't remember what happened on route 8.
>>
>>331171724
barrels what barrels?
>>
>>331172004
>He never caught Mew
Also IIRC it's the only route with wild Kadabra before post-game.
>>
>>331171985
>mewtwo running away

That's some bullshit
>>
How can I get to saffron? Guards won't let me pass.
>>
>>331171803
>using a fire-type that isn't Moltress
>in gen 1
>>
>>331173526

>Go to Celadon city
>go to department store rooftop
>buy Fresh Water
>>
>>331173587
But why would I waste a master ball of that when I could catch Snorlax instead?
>>
>>331171342
>tfw staring at the door to the underground path
>can't decide if I should go in and walk to celadon or just keep yelling at the guard to let me through

Why are we listening to those saffron idiots anyways? I hear they just let Team Rocket swooce right in.
>>
Look at that fucking trainer layout.

God damn I hate traps like that.
>>
>>331171724
Those are marshmallows retard.
>>
>>331175462
>try going behind the gambler on the lower right
>get caught by the girl
>when the battle is over she's in the way so you are forced to battle the gambler anyway
>>
>>331173979
>Master ball
Que? Just sleep or paralize the birds and use ultra balls dummy.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.